• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD Tren E

getthepump40

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jumped on the buy 3 get 2 sale and picked up 10 Tren E 200. I have used this lab before so i'm not too worried, but packaging could have been better because the vials weren't really bound together very well, just rolled together in some bubble wrap. communication was good, payment was easy, i have no complaints aside from the packing, so hopefully gear quality is the same as it has been and we will be g2g. Bring on that tren cough
img 2.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3438.JPG
    IMG_3438.JPG
    354.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:
Thats some of the more clear tren e i have seen in a while. Not that i believe thats an indicator of quality of tren like some people

Looks good! Always liked how they were filled to the brim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jumped on the buy 3 get 2 sale and picked up 10 Tren E 200. I have used this lab before so i'm not too worried, but packaging could have been better because the vials weren't really bound together very well, just rolled together in some bubble wrap. communication was good, payment was easy, i have no complaints aside from the packing, so hopefully gear quality is the same as it has been and we will be g2g. Bring on that tren cough
View attachment 28025

Apologize for the packing issues. It has been resolved and it won't happen again. Appreciate any understanding guys.
Thanks,
GC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the TD pic. The issues that you spoke of have been resolved.

View attachment 28025

Back