• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington Dead, Commits Suicide by Hanging

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington Dead, Commits Suicide by Hanging

Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide ... TMZ has learned.

https://youtu.be/L-6PCSZij3I

Law enforcement sources tell us the singer hanged himself at a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in L.A. County. His body was discovered Thursday just before 9 AM.

Chester was married with 6 children from 2 wives.

The singer struggled with drugs and alcohol for years. He had said in the past he had considered committing suicide because he had been abused as a child by an older male.

Chester was very close with Chris Cornell, who himself committed suicide by hanging in May. Today would have been Cornell's 53rd birthday. Chester wrote an open letter to Chris on the day of Chris' suicide.

The band has had a string of hits over the years, including "Faint," "In the End" and "Crawling." Linkin Park crossed music genres, collaborating with Jay-Z.

The band's album, "Meteroa," was one of the biggest alternative albums in music history.

Bennington was 41.

RIP

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/20/linkin-park-singer-chester-bennington-dead-commits-suicide/

WTF rip. How do I get my money back for the concert?

More money than he could ever spend yet he chose to end his own life. Depression is real.

If you know someone who suffers with serious depression talk to them. Let em know how much you care for them and how life would be without them. When you lay down at night for bed think about the pain they're in and say a prayer for their recovery.

We have people right here on this forum who suffer just like this guy did. Too strong to ask for help too weak to overcome. They can't do on their own.

It's incredibly sad that people still look at depression as a flaw especially in men. I have a masters in psychology and the only reason I went that far was because of the abuse and depression issues I have dealt with in my life. It's a must to have people who care in your life and for you as a person to recognize that asking for help isn't necessarily a sign of weakness. Anyone who thinks it is doesn't know shit and certainly doesn't know what you've been through or the potential chemical imbalances in your brain or ever been through anything that could cause ptsd. While ptsd is different than clinical depression they do mimic each other in most ways and ptsd can certainly cause depression or anxiety disorders. This could be from military service, abuse or quite frankly many things most people don't realize could be the cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
We have people right here on this forum who suffer just like this guy did. Too strong to ask for help too weak to overcome. They can't do on their own.

Funny says the guy who got an infection from obvi bad gear and kept his mouth shut

Back