• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every-single one of you!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every-single customer,forum member and friends alike for your business and friendship over the years..
You've all treated me with utmost respect and this doesn't go unnoticed,as this is very personal for me..I value each and every-single one of you!

Many here have grown extremely close with me, and some have shown me "tough love with puns and sarcasm in all good fun, and the occasional ball bust'n" but at the end of the day we all have had each others back at one point or an other without questions asked or expecting anything in return, that's what separates us from the rest!

Furthermore, Many of you have assisted by building a strategic alliances with restoring the communities in which we all serve
and keeping them to a higher level leading by example,as our goal is to be supportive to our fellow brethren's/sisters as we understand our role in society
and our moral obligations that pertain to our members, clients and friends alike,all sharing the same common goal, self-improvement!

It is these notions of value and commitment to our peers that continue to keep our community number one!

With this said, our communities provide everyone with a platform & source to seek knowledge yielding satisfaction and accomplishment for both sides.

As a token of my gratitude and appreciation, I would like to say "THANK YOU"..

I hope we all continue to build a trusting, nurturing relationship as our values resonates within all of us by being synonymous with
conscientious good intentions, as through-out the years we have consistently analyzed how we as a "community" can do better by helping others in need and exceeding everyone's expectations each and every-single time they come here seeking information (asides trolls, we're brutal with them lol)

My closing words, again, THANK YOU, you are greatly appreciated!

Right back atcha bro :winkfinger:

Thank you for everything Vision you've helped out so many people.

I always liked Vision.

vision always posts good info, respect bro

Are you sure that applies to ME?

Because that time we got into it over GH I was a real asshole :)

Anyways it is big of you not to hold a grudge as I certainly don't either.

Oldschool on the other hand is a different story :)

Shared many great conversations with you brother, and I have the greatest respect for you

A huge thanks to you as well Vision, you have been a huge help and a good friend.

Thank you! You've posted some god info on here bro. Ive learned a lot from your posts.

Are you sure that applies to ME?

Because that time we got into it over GH I was a real asshole :)

Anyways it is big of you not to hold a grudge as I certainly don't either.

Oldschool on the other hand is a different story :)

Of course this applies to you, you and me got a lot of history here we go way back from my starting days.. what happened in that growth hormone thread stays in that growth hormone thread, you guys were just keeping it real for the community calling things out the way you see it, how am I supposed to hold a grudge or judge that?

I have thick skin, I know tough love when i see it ;)

Back