• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many love the smell

LIGHTW8T

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
theres nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning, wait or is it the gear? theres something about the smell of gear that i just absolutely love, just the smell makes me feel like im already on it. my wife on the other hand hates the smell....How many people like that chemical smell of there gear and has it almost got you in trouble from someone else smelling?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

theres nothing like the smell of napalm in the morning, wait or is it the gear? theres something about the smell of gear that i just absolutely love, just the smell makes me feel like im already on it. my wife on the other hand hates the smell....How many people like that chemical smell of there gear and has it almost got you in trouble from someone else smelling?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Npp!!.. Has its own delightful pungent stench that only a lifter could love.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thry know when using certain compounds. First thing i hear. Why you sweating so bad, you stink! Are you taking that stuff??!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Guaicol. Wife can't stand it when using something G in it.

This. It almost makes me vomit...i had open vials with the stuff and it went through two Ziploc and a Tupperware container. I'm a little nauseated thinking about it.

Bingo....i love the smell ....especially when I can taste if after a fat pin of Tren Base. Always love cracking my safe and smelling that smell haha..the smell of gains.
Can't say I love the smell, but I can sure tolerate it before a pin of tren base :)

I get it.

If anyone here ever had Strango's gear before he got busted.

That was the most unique line ever. And yes, maybe because his gear was so powerful and that you knew it, the scent psychologically would stimulate and motivate you.

Like none other for me :)

Shoot bro even more than the smell is the taste. Always crazy when you get that distinct taste after a pin :)

IML Gear Cream!
My friend said he notices a smell, I told em its Guaicol which isn't in regular test, just TNE and high mg stuff, and of course the trens. He tells me he also notices a smell from regular test e. Does test e have a smell? I can't tell cuz i have stuff with Guaicol and it probably makes everything smell like creosote.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back