• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Got DHB to hold at 150... Now I'm scared

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
15g DHB
10ML BB
1ML BA
10ML G
EO

I never used G before. is 10% high?

I would be right with you but waiting on DHB still...

No Guiacol at 10% isn't alot.

PIN IT!

So far smooth. I feel like I might feel it tomorrow kinda thing.

From your attempts, how low would you have to go to get it to hold without G... 75mg/ml? Or is it not a density problem but a solvent problem?

100mg crashed out after a day in 50/50 mig/eo. 10% G solved it all. Went to 150 with zero pip after 2.5 ml 3 days ago.

I have no clue. It would be useless at that concentration for me. The G is actually quite minimal compared to the bases and injectable orals.

Thanks for shareing the recipe. I've been on the fence about ordering it because I've heard ot takes so much g and it would crash at 100mg but I think Ill get some and try out your recipe

100mg crashed out after a day in 50/50 mig/eo. 10% G solved it all. Went to 150 with zero pip after 2.5 ml 3 days ago.

Send some that my way:D to compare against the purple guys I'm using.
I get some nasty pip for days. Very uncomfortable. But Ive heard DHB does have a history of pip. But its kinda like Test P, some people get nasty pip,while others get none.

You wouldnt happen to know who much guaical purple man uses?

There is a very mild pip a day later or so but it takes a half assed shot, not moving , and is still minimal to say the least. It crashed at 63 degrees but came back and stayed.

- - - Updated - - -

Send some that my way:D to compare against the purple guys I'm using.
I get some nasty pip for days. Very uncomfortable. But Ive heard DHB does have a history of pip. But its kinda like Test P, some people get nasty pip,while others get none.

You wouldnt happen to know who much guaical purple man uses?
no. I personally use 10%

Back