• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My girl is want to run some var

Duluxx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What is proper protocol while and after her run? You guys have the 20mg, so I was thinking she would build up to 1/2 twice a day. She is concerned about her hormones after. What should she do? I've hear a lot of people say women don't need to do anything. She would like to hear a female chime in on what if anything she did on her first run with var. thanks in advance

10 mg is a good dose for a women and no pct Is required for women.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

10 mg is a good dose for a women and no pct Is required for women.

this ^

ill get Tara , one of our female Reps to chime in

I agree. 5-10 Mg's to start

Start with 5 to 10. I would start with 5. Please be aware it WILL ALTER her girl time every month. More/less/skip.... it's all up to how her body wants to respond. Wait a few weeks before upping the dose. Otherwise she will end up puffing up like a pufferfish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone for chiming in.

Start with 5 to 10. I would start with 5. Please be aware it WILL ALTER her girl time every month. More/less/skip.... it's all up to how her body wants to respond. Wait a few weeks before upping the dose. Otherwise she will end up puffing up like a pufferfish

What should she expect in results? Plus how long would be safe with best results?

My wife just finished her fist run, 10mg/ day for 9 weeks. She was planning for 10 weeks but cut it short because back acne really set in.
Had killer results. Shaved a large amount of bf, and she put on a good amount of lean mass, to put it simply she is ripped, and loving it.

My wife just finished her fist run, 10mg/ day for 9 weeks. She was planning for 10 weeks but cut it short because back acne really set in.
Had killer results. Shaved a large amount of bf, and she put on a good amount of lean mass, to put it simply she is ripped, and loving it.

Cool. Thank you. Just read your/her progress thread.

My wife ran 10mg/day for 8 weeks and barely noticed any changes. She said she felt a little stronger, but nothing to rave about. Her menstrual cycle was thrown off for a couple months after. I have some 50mg Var that I called myself and my buddy gave them to his wife. She was raving about it after!

IML Gear Cream!
Since it throws off menstrual cycles, does it increase the risk of pregnancy for a woman taking "the pill" and being filled with semen on a daily basis? Or does it make it less likely?

What should she expect in results? Plus how long would be safe with best results?

I wouldn't run longer than 8 weeks to start. Depends. It's trial and error. It'll definitely make her retain water and look "swollen" or "puffy". Nothing drastic, but you'll see the change. As soon as the 8 weeks is up, all that will go away and she will shred back down and be left with more muscle mass than when she started and the results will be so phenomenal. I'd give it about two weeks once she stops. Kick it into higher gear and up the protein and water intake to flush her system.
keep up with the cardio during the cycle to help lose some of the extra water. I've run 4 var cycles now. It's the same song and dance. But totally worth it. Feel free to reach out/ask me any time.
Oh, the other thing I would HIGHLY suggest... if she does decide she can do more than 5mg/day (I wouldn't recommend it for a first run) have her split the 10mg. 5mg in the morning, 5mg at night. That way she's dosing at active half life and it'll be a lot easier on her body to handle. And more consistent.

my wife also had great results , her legs and butt got huge !

she did retain a little bit of water , but nothing crazy.

she did 10mgs daily. and it also messed up her menstrual cycle.

but she is addicted now , she plans to compete early next year 💪

What is proper protocol while and after her run? You guys have the 20mg, so I was thinking she would build up to 1/2 twice a day. She is concerned about her hormones after. What should she do? I've hear a lot of people say women don't need to do anything. She would like to hear a female chime in on what if anything she did on her first run with var. thanks in advance

From my experience, she definitely needs to plan a pct. I ran 20mg per day, split in 100mg doses. Am/Pm. If she does not have adequate natural test levels, anavar can cause some depression.
She can either taper off or run some pct. I prefer Monster's PCT, take one full dose on day one then 1/2 each day for 30 days.
I hope it's helps you out a bit!!

T
Www.monster-gear.com (Code Tara5)

Women do not require a pct. Also I do not see the point in tapering var. Start at a fair dose see how you respond bump it up as needed and come off.

Women do not require a pct. Also I do not see the point in tapering var. Start at a fair dose see how you respond bump it up as needed and come off.

This is what most ppl say. She will start her run pretty soon. Can't wait to see how she progress.

Diet is key to achieving the desired look.

Diet is key to achieving the desired look.

Diet is definitely the key! I used to compete in men's physique, took the last few years off. We train together and she is a beast without anything. I'm eager to see where this goes.

Diet is definitely the key! I used to compete in men's physique, took the last few years off. We train together and she is a beast without anything. I'm eager to see where this goes.

can you share a few pics? 😊

Run it. My wife did. When she got off, few weeks later, she said, "I really miss it." It made her sex drive ridiculous. She got lean as hell. I loved it.

Back