• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best hook up websites

Ricecakes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay so I spend most of my free time with my 6 yr old daughter. Don't really go out so I'm all about that internet pussy. Instagram gets kind of old because somehow they are a friend of some other girl I know. What's the best hook up fuck sites you guys have found. Backpage and the hookers are not bad but I don't always want to drop $120 just for a quick fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinder- for the pump and dump

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You ever find chicks that don't cost money on Craigslist? Every time I email one its some scam

The trick is to make them message you on a different site from your email. I used kik so if they were serious they'd have to message me and if they did I know there real

The trick is to make them message you on a different site from your email. I used kik so if they were serious they'd have to message me and if they did I know there real

If I suspect a scam...I like to play along for fun. See how long I can fuck with them.

You ever find chicks that don't cost money on Craigslist? Every time I email one its some scam

It's been about 5 years since I hooked up with a gal from CL. You do have to go thru a lot of bullshit scam emails but there are/were a couple chicks on there who wanted to hookup. Ya gotta look in the "strictly platonic" section. The W4M section is all pros/scams.

Ashley Madison, the wife and I have pulled some strange off there lol.

Sitting here at this indoor jumper place while my daughter jumps and literally sitting next to this amazing fine piece of ass. I mean look at that thing. Her face is a beauty too. But what a body. But literally I can't think of anything to say or to even start a conversation and then keep the conversation going. I use to do this in my sleep years ago before I was married. Now divorced and it's like what the fuck am I doing or not doing I guess. Pathetic as fuck. Guess coming off test completely a month ago has made life even worse. IMG_1794.JPGIMG_1804.JPGIMG_1798.JPG

Sitting here at this indoor jumper place while my daughter jumps and literally sitting next to this amazing fine piece of ass. I mean look at that thing. Her face is a beauty too. But what a body. But literally I can't think of anything to say or to even start a conversation and then keep the conversation going. I use to do this in my sleep years ago before I was married. Now divorced and it's like what the fuck am I doing or not doing I guess. Pathetic as fuck. Guess coming off test completely a month ago has made life even worse. View attachment 28012View attachment 28013View attachment 28014

Go slap it to show dominance

Newly single so Tinder will be on my phone shortly I'm sure. They should call that app pussy in minutes.

Now for those "dirty" nights while heavily intoxicated POF is the champion. I'll get ladies asking me to fuck them in front of their husbands and all sorts of crazy good shit.

Newly single so Tinder will be on my phone shortly I'm sure. They should call that app pussy in minutes.

Now for those "dirty" nights while heavily intoxicated POF is the champion. I'll get ladies asking me to fuck them in front of their husbands and all sorts of crazy good shit.

Lol.

Years ago some guy had me bang his wife in my fraternity house. It was some sort of fetish she had. She took me to IHOP the next day and bought me pancakes.

He told me he hated his wife more than any person in the world but the divorce would cost him too much to be worth it. So this was just something to keep her happy. He was 60ish and she was around 30 I'd say. He said "kid when you have a midlife crisis at 50 you may be tempted to marry some cute young thing, don't".

Hahah I've heard of that! Buncha dudes say that is def the spot for 1 niters!

Ya I've heard plenty of fish was for nasty chicks. Hell im desperate so here goes nothing. Fuck the real world work of trying to pick up girls.

I'm telling you that girl had a nice huge ass and was in her work out clothes and skinny and had two kids of her own at the jump place. No wedding ring on either. Look at that ass

I should have said something but now the internet makes it too easy to not have to talk to these girls

Ya I've heard plenty of fish was for nasty chicks. Hell im desperate so here goes nothing. Fuck the real world work of trying to pick up girls.

I'm telling you that girl had a nice huge ass and was in her work out clothes and skinny and had two kids of her own at the jump place. No wedding ring on either. Look at that ass

I should have said something but now the internet makes it too easy to not have to talk to these girls

pussy.

Back