• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GEAR CHURCH Loggers..where you at??

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GC is looking for a few loggers willing to test various products.

The chosen will need to provide bloodwork(A MUST) as well as post various comments every few days on the products,your protocol,quality,etc. Preference will be given to competitors but GC is open to all potential loggers. You must be a contributing member of the forum for at least a year to be considered.

XXOO
L

I'd be interesting and willing to pull bloods. I'm on a cycle now on a homebrew batch I planned to blood for the supplier but once I pull that can jump right on yours. You looking for strictly test loggers or? I'm not a competitor, just a try guy who blast on occasion and is trying to look good for my age. I'm not willing to post pics though for the time being. I had a bad deal w a lab who passed around my 2 year pre trt pic to convince others I was a crackhead BC I was skinny. Yea, my test was 210 natty at 28. Trt alone put 25lbs on me that stayed! But anyway, that put me off on pics.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Interested but don't meet the requirements of a year on here or a competitor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think all the people that are in your requirements are already probably doing some type of cycle or contest right now, at least all the good loggers on here are at the moment. if thats the case i would love to log for GC and im finishing up my pct from my last cycle now so my body and receptors will be fresh and ready to try out new gear next week. If you consider bending the requirements for length of time, bloodwork and logging it will be no problem.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks guys...I'll keep all of this in mind.

Great opportunity here. Still time to get that summer cut in!

If they are wanting to have a log on their npp and tpp I'm down

Always a good opportunity for someone when a lab is looking for a logger. I would toss my name in the hat. But I am already running a couple products for another lab.

But I do have some product from you guys on the way..
So I will be tossing us some reviews etc in the near future.

Welcome and hopefully you guys become a staple here.

You might have answered this already but what carrier oil do you use?

I am new to the forum and this sounds like a great opportunity wish I meet the requirements. I am not on for a year, not a competitor :( but I am 41 been on trt for a year. One day I will the requirements to log for someone.

You might have answered this already but what carrier oil do you use?

What's on my playlist right now?? You might have guessed based on my question. Both Peace Sells...but Who's Buying and apparently your favorite So Far, So Good, So What.....May the god that is Dave Mustaine live forever!!

Anyway, like GainTrain posted it's cottonseed oil.

GC

What's on my playlist right now?? You might have guessed based on my question. Both Peace Sells...but Who's Buying and apparently your favorite So Far, So Good, So What.....May the god that is Dave Mustaine live forever!!

Anyway, like GainTrain posted it's cottonseed oil.

GC

PM Sent

I'd be interested depending on what needs to be logged. Not sure what other logs you have already.

Im in. Pm me instructions.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

What are we testing? Just about to finish a cut since february, you can scope my current log for basicstero on their subforum, and my other running log had around 15k views. Very thorough with my logs and diet is top-notch. Starting sometime in october or september ill start a bulk blast, and with a pwrfect diet someones gear is going to shine.

Idk what you guys have offered but i was lookin to do a run of npp/test p/mast p more than likely

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
What are we testing? Just about to finish a cut since february, you can scope my current log for basicstero on their subforum, and my other running log had around 15k views. Very thorough with my logs and diet is top-notch. Starting sometime in october or september ill start a bulk blast, and with a pwrfect diet someones gear is going to shine.

Idk what you guys have offered but i was lookin to do a run of npp/test p/mast p more than likely

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I dont know if they could handle the increase in biz that your transformation and log would bring.

You guys want this done right, Lok is your guy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

The loggers have been chosen and I'll be posting the thread soon.

I dont know if they could handle the increase in biz that your transformation and log would bring.

You guys want this done right, Lok is your guy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Lolz

Back