• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Lady on the board

Skullz722

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

So I want to say great transformations so far everyone is looking great. I myself am trying to lean out. My problem is that the more I lift the more I bulk no matter what I do. I am 5'5 155 and over the past few months I have put on 30lbs I was 125. No changes in my diet and gym routine. So I figured I might need to go a totally different direction. I am taking estrogen and progesterone I am finding that I am already very estrogen dominate. However due to medical reasons I need to continue my dosage. My test level was 0.9 and I was told that I may need to start adding that. What are the thoughts??? I could use some help please and thanks.

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF.
Youve come to a great place to get the help you need.
We have some very knowledgeable ladies here and men waiting to help assist you in meeting your goals. Looking forward to seeing your future results .

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Hello,

So I want to say great transformations so far everyone is looking great. I myself am trying to lean out. My problem is that the more I lift the more I bulk no matter what I do. I am 5'5 155 and over the past few months I have put on 30lbs I was 125. No changes in my diet and gym routine. So I figured I might need to go a totally different direction. I am taking estrogen and progesterone I am finding that I am already very estrogen dominate. However due to medical reasons I need to continue my dosage. My test level was 0.9 and I was told that I may need to start adding that. What are the thoughts??? I could use some help please and thanks.
Well, something is off with the "site and gym routine" - if your goal is to lean up but you added 30 pounds in just a few months. That is 24% of your starting weight. Something is way, way off, and I do not think adding testosterone is the solution.

A little more information would be helpful, such as what is this diet, and what is your gym routine?

My wife has cut a bunch recently while getting stronger, and she is dedicated to a diet and workout program. It's working. It involves low carbs, whole foods, weightlifting, and lots and lots of cardio. She does not supplement her hormones at all. She has made amazing physical changes in the past few months (about 30 pounds off) and drastic visual changes in the past 6 weeks. She gets questions from women all the time about what is she doing, how could they do it, and so on . . . she can't even get 30 seconds in to her explanation of what she is doing before these ladies who ask start rolling their eyes and declaring they can't do that . . .

Well, something is off with the "site and gym routine" - if your goal is to lean up but you added 30 pounds in just a few months. That is 24% of your starting weight. Something is way, way off, and I do not think adding testosterone is the solution.

A little more information would be helpful, such as what is this diet, and what is your gym routine?

My wife has cut a bunch recently while getting stronger, and she is dedicated to a diet and workout program. It's working. It involves low carbs, whole foods, weightlifting, and lots and lots of cardio. She does not supplement her hormones at all. She has made amazing physical changes in the past few months (about 30 pounds off) and drastic visual changes in the past 6 weeks. She gets questions from women all the time about what is she doing, how could they do it, and so on . . . she can't even get 30 seconds in to her explanation of what she is doing before these ladies who ask start rolling their eyes and declaring they can't do that . . .

Thanks for chiming in. I am doing a full body routine every other day and doing cardio 20 mins on days I don't go to the gym. I also walk my pit everyday for about 20 mins everyday for a steady pace. I am doing a low carb diet for about 6 months now less then 50g a day. My protein is around 130g and fats at 60g. Like I said I have had no other changes and just saw my primary doc and he is giving me cytomel 5mcg to see if that helps. Not changing my progesterone or estrogen. He may add low dose test since it is none existent as well since no libido and some strength issues as well.

just saw my primary doc and he is giving me cytomel 5mcg to see if that helps.
5 mcg? That is the weirdest prescription for T3 I have ever heard of. Did he test your thyroid hormone? If so, what were the results?

5 mcg? That is the weirdest prescription for T3 I have ever heard of. Did he test your thyroid hormone? If so, what were the results?
That's what dose my wife is prescribed too.

It's used in such a small dose to make up for what the t4 doesn't convert effectively.

I am hoping that he increases the dose. He said to let him know if I notice any changes after two weeks. I have read that most doses are around 50 mcg

I am hoping that he increases the dose. He said to let him know if I notice any changes after two weeks. I have read that most doses are around 50 mcg

I didn't end up taking the t3 or t4 that I started. I try my hardest to not take meds. Was able to get to good levels with dietary changes. Maybe look into a more anti inflammatory way of eating? Made a big difference for me. Are you take injectanle estro and progesterone?

Get Shredded!
honestly I fought with progesterone and cortisol probs for so long I just got pissed and went back on the pill- after more than a decade of not taking it

an anti inflammatory diet along with what turned out - avoiding a lot of genuine food allergies- and evening primrose oil made a really big difference

Back