• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So.... what kind of doctor/nutritionist is this guy seeing to get his pins?

bombdiggity

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Lo4oV9EI0&feature=endscreen

This fitness model on MTV's True Life "I'm on Steroids" see's a nutritionist at 0:25 and he goes there to get his pins. The whole episode is split up on three parts. In the second part, this guy says he will monitor him for acne, hair loss, and testicular atrophy and give him the compounds to treat all of the above if need be. I'm sure this dude is paying a shit load of money, but where the fuck can I find a person like that? Is it common for nutritionists to be able to legally pin clients? Or is this under the table? If so, is this common practice or will most nutritionists turn me away if I ask?

Bump! I know one of you knowledgable bro's will know whats up!

Alright, so this guy is working out of a storefront and it's under the table then. My second question was, is this common practice enough where if I casually mention to prospective nutritionists AAS will I eventually find someone who will monitor me during a cycle?

It's bullshit. I mean.. look at him.

Alright, so this guy is working out of a storefront and it's under the table then. My second question was, is this common practice enough where if I casually mention to prospective nutritionists AAS will I eventually find someone who will monitor me during a cycle?

No. Don't even risk anything like that. Steroids are illegal and that's the end of it. Save your own ass.

Damn..... I know. Was just hoping there may be some sub culture of rogue nutritionists giving their clients hat they really want and I just didnt know about it. Fucking MTV. Thanks anyway!

It's bullshit. I mean.. look at him.

No. Don't even risk anything like that. Steroids are illegal and that's the end of it. Save your own ass.

^^^THIS 100%.... Don't fuck around with something thats illegal

Ridiculous. I miss what MTV used to be.

Its illegal no doubt.

I saw that episode twice, if I remember correctly he said the doc/nutritionist was a family friend or a close friend or some shit (or something along those lines)

Yeah, he did mention that about his first connection. It was a doctor who was a family friend pinning him in his house. But then something happened with that and he somehow found this guy running the nutrition store who started hooking him up and monitoring him for side effects. Too good to be true. Plus I think this was somewhere in Florida? Their prescription process is a joke and it's easy to get oxy and hydro's. So I'm sure it's easier to find doctors who can hook it up with pharm grade, if you can find the doctors shady enough. Where I'm from it would be difficult to find a doctor willing to do that.

Back