PDA

View Full Version : Question for wife

Eyeguy
07-17-2017, 02:13 PM
Hey ladies. I just had a few questions that I know you ladies can answer. My wife has been on estrogen and progesterone for about 8 years now. She is turning 43 on saturday. Had some weight changes over the past few months and no one can explain. Went back to OB/GYN doc said progesterone low and estrogen dominant and test levels were 1. Didn't change any meds at all and I asked about TRT and he was like NO WAY!! We have spoke with a few HRT Clinics mostly in florida but the pricing is really unreal. By the way she is 5'5 150 but recent weight change from 125 has been over the past 4 months. Nothing has changed in diet training or anything.She feels is hormone related. I know no one is doctor here, but wanted some advice. She has done a few cycles of var in the past and wanted to know if she should jump on that again or some other options that could be suggested. I have heard low does test does wonders. Maybe even HGH? Any suggestions. Thanks

REHH
07-25-2017, 02:41 PM
Sounds like an out of date Dr, trt for women has become much more accepted in the medical community. With a test level of 1 she should see noticeable benefits with trt. 1-2 iu HGH could be beneficial too. She should definitely have her thyroid checked also.

sheez1
10-23-2017, 06:32 AM
I am female and started using compounded estrogen w/progesterone pills along with seperate testosterone cream approx. 13 years ago. The testosterone is just as important as the other hormones for a womans well being. It gives her sex drive, energy, good mental state. I found out through my urologist years down the road that I needed the estrogen cream vaginally because my body was not getting enough estrogen in my lady parts to stay healthy down there. I just one year ago started injecting Test Cyp once a week. I started with 25 mg. weekly and backed it to 20 mg. weekly. It has not changed me in any negative way. I love it and I don't understand why there is so much negative about women using test cyp. I was very cautious because I like being a woman and the only changes I have are positive. I do have a slightly deeper voice (my husband says he cannot tell but I can). I will say I have always had a strong sex drive especially when I was pregnant but now, I want sex everyday. I am not out of control but, my husband says it is like he is married to a 17 year old boy so far as my sex drive. I have told him I will stop the test if he wants but he says wouldn't change a thing. Just adding my two cents worth for those of you here.

RIP
10-23-2017, 06:58 AM
I am not a woman,but I usually in these ages women have menopause, during this not easy period of time women feel big jumps in hormones level.This can fix only a doc,don't try to do it by yourself,it can be dangerous.