• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ATTN! All Bitcoin users look here

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
I think anyone that has a brain realizes, governments aren't gonna let this go on for long, they want their cut and will shut this down at some point.
I bought a bunch of bitcoin sat on it and tripled my money, now I'm done, you can only gamble so much

If your looking for a place to invest your money, look at
Betterment.com
They consistently out perform standard brokers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think anyone that has a brain realizes, governments aren't gonna let this go on for long, they want their cut and will shut this down at some point.
I bought a bunch of bitcoin sat on it and tripled my money, now I'm done, you can only gamble so much

Betterment.com

Goverments are starting to realize that they can't control it.. look at russia, instead of trying to shut it down they are trying to learn how to use it.... It's not going anywhere and that is why I'm willing to gamble.. Small risk vs huge reward

Goverments are starting to realize that they can't control it.. look at russia, instead of trying to shut it down they are trying to learn how to use it.... It's not going anywhere and that is why I'm willing to gamble.. Small risk vs huge reward

There's money to be made there, no doubt, for me my gut tells me to stay out..
Hope I'm wrong for your sake, good luck and Good investing!!

There's money to be made there, no doubt, for me my gut tells me to stay out..
Hope I'm wrong for your sake, good luck and Good investing!!

Thanks bro, only time will tell

Thanks for the info Dema, I just read the article. I'm not holding BTC, all my money is in ETH, LTC and XRP. Those have all taken a dive too, but do you have any idea how they could be effected by the August 1st BTC split, if it happens?

Thanks for the info Dema, I just read the article. I'm not holding BTC, all my money is in ETH, LTC and XRP. Those have all taken a dive too, but do you have any idea how they could be effected by the August 1st BTC split, if it happens?
When bitcoin goes down, everything goes down it seems...

your coins won't be effected at all.. You can research the eth spilt that happened last year... Same thing will happen with Bitcoin... Some people believe this is the end of Bitcoin which is why they are cashing out... And some believe this is just the start.. Which is it.. Time will tell

When bitcoin goes down, everything goes down it seems...

your coins won't be effected at all.. You can research the eth spilt that happened last year... Same thing will happen with Bitcoin... Some people believe this is the end of Bitcoin which is why they are cashing out... And some believe this is just the start.. Which is it.. Time will tell

I wish I had cashed out at the peak in the middle of June, I would have almost doubled my money. I ain't gonna cash out now and take a loss though, I'm in this til it peaks again or crashes and burns

IML Gear Cream!
Crypto currency has too many illegal applications to just go away. It's like thinking the war on drugs will make drugs go away. Crypto currency is here to stay and there is money to be made.

Betterment.com

How did you triple your money? Bitcoin hasn't had as much as 33% growth or loss one way or the other in awhile. Much less 300% growth. Unless you're talking about buying in a long time ago?

How did you triple your money? Bitcoin hasn't had as much as 33% growth or loss one way or the other in awhile. Much less 300% growth. Unless you're talking about buying in a long time ago?

March 2013 Bitcoin = $37

I'm sure you can figure the rest out

If anyone is Looking for an awesome coin to invest in.. Look into sib... Can easily 50x-100x your investment in the near future

Can you expand on the sib bruddah? Never heard of that one.

Can you expand on the sib bruddah? Never heard of that one.

Here is a brief explanation of what it is..

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/06...entralized-service-international-remittances/

They also just recently partnered up with another money service... The team behind this are on the move..

if you know anything about master nodes.. 45% of them are held, once supply runs out, demand goes up, price goes up.... This should be an easy $50-$100 coin in the near future....

I honeslty wish I just had a little more money to blow so I could buy a few master nodes....

Xvg -verge coin.This one is dirt cheap still as the devolver is not hyping it.This will be the next coin to be used on the DNm.

https://vergecurrency.com

bitcoin is not anonymous.Monero has been the new leader in the dnm.Until recently that is as Monero was found to be able to trace back to an IP address.verge will take mineros place.Verge is and will be the only anon coin available and also with smart contracts.If the large supply worry you as a hinder en el in a good future price don't worry because xrp has nearly twice the supply and Is still doing well.

Become used to this one and invest early because this is a strong player.I think today the price was 122 sat.

bitcoin is not anonymous.Monero has been the new leader in the dnm.Until recently that is as Monero was found to be able to trace back to an IP address.verge will take mineros place.Verge is and will be the only anon coin available and also with smart contracts.If the large supply worry you as a hinder en el in a good future price don't worry because xrp has nearly twice the supply and Is still doing well.

Become used to this one and invest early because this is a strong player.I think today the price was 122 sat.

What do you think it will get to... Persoanlly I think we could see this as a $1-$5 coin.... Btw I have 20k coins in Xvg

I've got a bunch of xrp, you think it will go back up soon?

Nope... looking like long term...give a few years

I should say. Yes up soon, but not anything you wanna cash out with.. few years down the road it's going to be a profitable coin

Back