• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bitcoin nose dive

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up with the big drop in coins? Bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum etc. Some have lost 50% or more value.

You might be right, or completely wrong.

Does bitcoin even have a currency benchmark to match with so this shit doesn't happen?
As the age of technology progresses ( and at a rapid rate) do you think that physical money will be less convenient and integrated as digital currency could be?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

As the age of technology progresses ( and at a rapid rate) do you think that physical money will be less convenient and integrated as digital currency could be?

If it is not a legitimate currency it doesn't matter if physical or digital.

Well, look at what happened today and many other times. How many currencies in the world have this problem?

If it is not a legitimate currency it doesn't matter if physical or digital.

Well, look at what happened today and many other times. How many currencies in the world have this problem?
Does digital currency being more expensive than gold, which backs paper money, not make it legitimate? What defines a legitimate currency then?

All currencies fluctuate

Bitcoin has a huge date ahead.. august 1st.. it's owing to contunie to nose dive until then.. after the 1st it's going to sky rocket. If you have the money, now is the time to invest.. if you guys wanna learn maybe I'll post some articles when I get home tmr

Bitcoin has a huge date ahead.. august 1st.. it's owing to contunie to nose dive until then.. after the 1st it's going to sky rocket. If you have the money, now is the time to invest.. if you guys wanna learn maybe I'll post some articles when I get home tmr
Def wsnt to know whats causing this

Does digital currency being more expensive than gold, which backs paper money, not make it legitimate? What defines a legitimate currency then?

All currencies fluctuate

More expensive than gold?

How is bitcoin tied into the price of gold?

And yes, all currencies fluctuate, maybe a percent or two but not by 50% in one day.

IML Gear Cream!

Def interested

What happens then?

Lunar eclipse ?

I think it's in August.

Y2K hits 17 yrs late ?

What happens then?

Split fork.... you can research it if you want... I have a good article on my laptop at home but won't be home till tmr... basically people are storing or selling there Bitcoin and not taking a chance of losing them.. yes there might be a chance you can lose your coins if you don't know what's going on..

I'm about to lose my ass on some bitcoin I purchased like 6 days ago that will arrive in 2 days

I'm about to lose my ass on some bitcoin I purchased like 6 days ago that will arrive in 2 days

Yes you are!!!!! Lol good thing is.. prices are usally up on Tuesdays n Wednesday so hopefully wont be to bad

I will say this.. do not use Bitcoin the 30th-2nd.. wait for the updates.. there is a good chance you will lose the coins in use.. if you have coins. Transfer them to a cold wallet or leave them at rest or you can do what I'm doing and investing in alt coins..

I will say this.. do not use Bitcoin the 30th-2nd.. wait for the updates.. there is a good chance you will lose the coins in use.. if you have coins. Transfer them to a cold wallet or leave them at rest or you can do what I'm doing and investing in alt coins..
I've been investing in etherum

www.ironmagresearch.com www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Get Shredded!
Along came a spider called the US Government who, under the auspices of anti-terrorism, forced organizations offering bitcoin accounts to require the same, if not more, documentation as a account you would open at a local bank. You now have to send a copy of a photo ID, a picture of yourself, your phone number, address, genetic fucking history.....

What was bitcoin's greatest selling point? Anonymity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yup been grabbing while low. I'm very confident eth will blow back up. Possibly surpass btc in the future.

www.ironmagresearch.com www.ironmaglabs.com code: Chad 15 for 15% off

Will never surpass btc but will trail right behind... btc is the grandfather.. if you want to look into a good long term coin.. look in sib... should become a 100$ coin in the next couple years

- - - Updated - - -

And I'd hold off for another week or so... prices will get lower if you plan to invest

My litecoins are holding pretty good but I got crushed on Ethereum; I'm ready to buy more.

I read that Bitcoin was supposed to split.

Yep watch out for August 1st... that's why the whole market is down

2 types of currency speculators. Those who are broke and those who are fixing to be broke. Stay off the Forex unless you're the .0001% of people who have the ability to get economic data before its release and not afraid to trade illegally.

Bitcoin will be fine. It always gets worked out and holds strong. Today it is back up almost 10%. The sky isn't falling Chicken Little.

Back