• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who owns this forum ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
who is the big boss around here ? Is your revenue through the sponsors only ? Are u make over 6 figures for this silly forum ? Do u have a pet turtle 🐢?

I'm your personal Jesus son, now please go read a book you illiterate son of a bitch and step up yo' vocab.

Personally whoever owns it I feel won't make a ton of money on sponsors. It all depends on active users and accounts made. Your not gonna be dropping thousands of dollers to sponser the site when there's only about 100 users are you. There probably paying about 50-150 a month personally on sponsors if not less or they get spots for free. There defiantly making a good profit off the forum maybe even a living wage where they don't even need to work for a living.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally whoever owns it I feel won't make a ton of money on sponsors. It all depends on active users and accounts made. Your not gonna be dropping thousands of dollers to sponser the site when there's only about 100 users are you. There probably paying about 50-150 a month personally on sponsors if not less or they get spots for free. There defiantly making a good profit off the forum maybe even a living wage where they don't even need to work for a living.

Rob is a pretty poor Jew, I've read in the mod lounge that he doesn't even lift. Kind of like most mods here.

Rob is a pretty poor Jew, I've read in the mod lounge that he doesn't even lift. Kind of like most mods here.

Not gonna lie I don't even know who owns it who's a admin who's a mod. I see like a golden crown next to a few names tho and I defiantly don't know who rob is. I did think "Arnold" owned it but I'm not sure

Try 600 a month. Filthy rich bastards

Guess again... Not quite there yet

But for sake of argument lets say it is $600 a month with 33 paying sponsors that means $19,800 gross a month. I know heavy ain't cheap but there is little overhead after that.

I want in GDI!

Not gonna lie I don't even know who owns it who's a admin who's a mod. I see like a golden crown next to a few names tho and I defiantly don't know who rob is. I did think "Arnold" owned it but I'm not sure

Bow to those with the golden crown you long nosed newb.

I own the forums.

750 for bunk gearz

Sponsors selling legit gearz advertise for free.

I am a far cry from pale.

I enjoy whacking it too much in tanning beds

I'd just like to have the detail budget it takes to clean the ass prints off his vette lolz.

tumblr_n0nhvdUy2F1rtye4uo5_500.jpg

Get Shredded!
But for sake of argument lets say it is $600 a month with 33 paying sponsors that means $19,800 gross a month. I know heavy ain't cheap but there is little overhead after that.

I want in GDI!

You want in?
I'll send you the paperwork.
No rubber checks like you gave Franchise...

Last I heard $900 a month, when new.... 3 months upfront. The head jew is running a business, not a forum out of the goodness of his heart. Its called capitalism folks, and I admire him for that. He also has many other pokers in the fire. If you guys think this forum is here only to look out for the 'community' I can assure you Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy are not real. LOL

Last I heard $900 a month, when new.... 3 months upfront. The head jew is running a business, not a forum out of the goodness of his heart. Its called capitalism folks, and I admire him for that. He also has many other pokers in the fire. If you guys think this forum is here only to look out for the 'community' I can assure you Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the tooth fairy are not real. LOL
Who ever thought that ?

I simply asked does anybody know what ruthless Russian cocksucker owns this forum ???? Along with 4 strip clubs and 3 used car lots and early check cashing store !!!!

I simply asked does anybody know what ruthless Russian cocksucker owns this forum ???? Along with 4 strip clubs and 3 used car lots and early check cashing store !!!!
I didn't get to where I am at with my head In the sand ...... The difference is I am 100% legal and legit , even if I do fuck over the insurance companies sometimes before they have a chance to break it off in my ass ...

I didn't get to where I am at with my head In the sand ...... The difference is I am 100% legal and legit , even if I do fuck over the insurance companies sometimes before they have a chance to break it off in my ass ...

Insurance fraud?

Insurance fraud?
Now your getting it !!!! No knucklehead not insurance fraud I was just fucking around , u will not last 1year , let alone 20 years in my business if you are not on the up... but JD says he admires this person that is running a forum that sells illegal supplements promotes the sales of illegal supplements !!!

And let me fill you in on something Skipper , Insurance companies are the biggest , most ruthless , scamming cocksuckers ( but legal ) of course ... I deal with them every fucking day ..... They will spend millions and millions of dollars on commercials every 20 minutes , but will use inferior aftermarket , used shit parts , pay for partial repairs , junk used suspension parts , ( liability ) will not pay to detrim and blend adjacent panels for color match , and expect us to sell the job to the customer when they are not happy with the fit of inferior parts , color match , fuck it I could go on for days ... but guess what ? Me and my family will be in Maui on Christmas Day ... so FUCK the insurance companies

Who ever thought that ?

Trust me, when a source goes south the noobs whine and cry , why aren't these source 'screened' better?....as if there is a screening process at all, lol. Then you hear "shame on you ASF... shame on you".

To be blunt these idiots need to understand they are dealing with black market steroid dealers, not Martha Stewart.

Back