• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cop slaps this old man across the face...

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I respect LE and I am glad they are around when NEEDED. But this cop is a dick on a power trip. Treats this old man, a member of the community, and tax payer...like a piece of shit.

This could be you one day. When you are up in age, and some 22 year old cop decides he is going to "school" you.

Pushes him to the ground without being prompted and smacks him when video hits like 50 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKEfC6P1Qzw

Idk if I should be more piss off at the camera man for shooting a crappy video. People need to set their phone camera to record HD, hold still and in landscape mode.

like most cops, this one has a mental disorder. without a badge and gun this guy is nothing but when he puts on his badge and gun he thinks he can do what he wants. he has a mental illness, feeling less inferior than most other people. this is the actions he takes to make himself feel better. he has to pick on and bully the weak. The mental illness of cops is skyrocketing

like most cops, this one has a mental disorder. without a badge and gun this guy is nothing but when he puts on his badge and gun he thinks he can do what he wants. he has a mental illness, feeling less inferior than most other people. this is the actions he takes to make himself feel better. he has to pick on and bully the weak. The mental illness of cops is skyrocketing
I would bet a million pesos that guy wouldnt act like that to a younger bigger man. that said, sounds like this homeless guy is a drunk or some sort of addict and wouldnt leave the bus terminal. guy was telling him to fuck off. in my opinion disrespecting the law should never be ok

Happens all the time... can't expect much from an or"gang"ization that is encouraged to hire low IQ employees and gives them a gun

Poor drunk bastard getting picked on by the man.

Ya, I was being sarcastic. Fuck that old drunk bastard. Get the fuck out of the bus station if you've been hitting the bottle. Cops where I live would have kicked the ever living dog shit out of him as soon as he said "fuck off." Honestly, I do not support anyone being disrespectful to the cops. And this old man certainly was. Again, fuck him....get a damn job, you old shit head.

Yes, I do have compassion for addicts but when they start acting like they run the show then they can fuck off.

Ya, I was being sarcastic. Fuck that old drunk bastard. Get the fuck out of the bus station if you've been hitting the bottle. Cops where I live would have kicked the ever living dog shit out of him as soon as he said "fuck off." Honestly, I do not support anyone being disrespectful to the cops. And this old man certainly was. Again, fuck him....get a damn job, you old shit head.

Yes, I do have compassion for addicts but when they start acting like they run the show then they can fuck off.

He is an old drunk. And shouldn't be causing a disturbance if that was what he was doing.

However, police need to act within the confines of the LAW. If he committed a crime, arrest him. But to smack him? Totally demeaning and not what is in his job description.

Uphold and protect. Not disrespect.

Honestly, if that was your dad or something, you wouldn't be pissed off? IDK. IMO he is acting outside the "badge."

Back