• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to this board with order coming soon :)

Ricecakes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys. Been reading in here quite a bit looking for info on current sponsors. Placed my first order with gorilla and figured it was time to join on here. 31 yrs old sitting at 185 and goals are to shed as much body fat as I can within the next couple of months.

Going to run the good old test and tren combo. I have some clen, t3, var, and winstrol sitting in the cabinet. Not sure how I should throw or which of those to throw in yet. Let me know your thoughts please. I have test e already as well and placed an order from gorilla for some tren e.

Will be starting as soon as the tren arrives. Damn need to order some pins too. What's your go to site for pins? Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys. Been reading in here quite a bit looking for info on current sponsors. Placed my first order with gorilla and figured it was time to join on here. 31 yrs old sitting at 185 and goals are to shed as much body fat as I can within the next couple of months.

Going to run the good old test and tren combo. I have some clen, t3, var, and winstrol sitting in the cabinet. Not sure how I should throw or which of those to throw in yet. Let me know your thoughts please. I have test e already as well and placed an order from gorilla for some tren e.

Will be starting as soon as the tren arrives. Damn need to order some pins too. What's your go to site for pins? Thanks !!

you said you had gear sitting in the closet so I am assuming this isnt your first cycle? if it is your first cycle please just run test and not tren also if it is your first.. if your looking for pins, i get nipro 100 pack on amazon for under $20 to the door in less then a week. If you ask the right questions on this form you'll definitely get a lot of good advice from some good veterans on here with a lot of experience

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

you said you had gear sitting in the closet so I am assuming this isnt your first cycle? if it is your first cycle please just run test and not tren also if it is your first.. if your looking for pins, i get nipro 100 pack on amazon for under $20 to the door in less then a week. If you ask the right questions on this form you'll definitely get a lot of good advice from some good veterans on here with a lot of experience

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Noo. Not my first cycle. I've ran everything pretty much already. Thanks Never thought to check amazon. Getting some now! Thank you

I use gpzmedlab and so do many, many othets on here. You can Google them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum!

On. Behalf of PuritySourceLabs and MileHighKratom welcome to ASF!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum brother. Take a look around and feel free to ask questions, we are here to help you reach your goals.

Back