• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Rubber stopper sterilisation (help please)

Gio

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to Sterile rubber stoppers for Vials so please post how do u sterile rubber stoppers?

I soak mine in alcohol the put in the oven for two hours on 200 degrees just like my vials .

I soak mine in alcohol the put in the oven for two hours on 200 degrees just like my vials .

And no problem? Like infection or melt rubber stoppers? U make sterilisation with dry heat?

I use an Olizee portable steam autoclave (on Amazon for $195). I put my vials, rubber stoppers, and flip top caps in a sterilization pouch and autoclave for 45 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use an Olizee portable steam autoclave (on Amazon for $195). I put my vials, rubber stoppers, and flip top caps in a sterilization pouch and autoclave for 45 minutes.

Is it good? How u pack them? (Vials and rubber stoppers) with foil or... Also what do u use for sterilisation in automotive? Distilled water?

Just regular tap water. Any microorganisms in the water will be killed during steam sterilization.

I put 25 vials, 25 rubber stoppers, and 25 flip top caps in these pouches:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00O...F8&qid=1500154968&sr=1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65

Do u put one vial with rubber in one punch or all Vials and rubbers in one punch? Also how u wash Vials and rubbers stoppers before put in the autoclave? Please post autoclave link

Do u put one vial with rubber in one punch or all Vials and rubbers in one punch? Also how u wash Vials and rubbers stoppers before put in the autoclave? Please post autoclave link

Dude. 25 vials, stoppers, and caps in one pouch. I'll sterilize two pouches at the same time. Once the sterilizer gets hot enough, it will blow steam out of the safety valve. That's when you start your timer for 45 minutes. After that, unplug the sterilizer and crack the lid. Let the pouches cool. They will be wet; it's important not to let them touch anything while they are wet! Bacteria can move through the water on the surface of the pouch. I wear sterile gloves and pull them out of the sterilizer and place them on to a sterile drape when they are done to avoid this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073...+autoclave&dpPl=1&dpID=513jBfV7qOL&ref=plSrch

Dude. 25 vials, stoppers, and caps in one pouch. I'll sterilize two pouches at the same time. Once the sterilizer gets hot enough, it will blow steam out of the safety valve. That's when you start your timer for 45 minutes. After that, unplug the sterilizer and crack the lid. Let the pouches cool. They will be wet; it's important not to let them touch anything while they are wet! Bacteria can move through the water on the surface of the pouch. I wear sterile gloves and pull them out of the sterilizer and place them on to a sterile drape when they are done to avoid this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073...+autoclave&dpPl=1&dpID=513jBfV7qOL&ref=plSrch

Thank u such a good answer. Also can u help me and tell which bottle top filter u use for filtration? Which brand... I use neglete bottle top filter 250ml 0.2um is it good. I need them for testosterone and tren a. Which u use? Sorry. My broken English :(

This is PES membrane. Is it good for solutions with ba bb? I read that PES doesn't good for oils. Nylon is good. Do u use bottle tops with PES membrane?

I use these filters for all my solutions. All I usually use is 2% BA, 15% BB and MCT oil with my powders. I've never had an infection.

And no problem? Like infection or melt rubber stoppers? U make sterilisation with dry heat?

I use dry heat because moisture crashes your gear. Never had a problem or infection . At 200 the will not melt .

I use these filters for all my solutions. All I usually use is 2% BA, 15% BB and MCT oil with my powders. I've never had an infection.

OK I'll buy this bottle tops and autoclave. And how many ml water do u use for autoclave and how u use autoclave?

I use dry heat because moisture crashes your gear. Never had a problem or infection . At 200 the will not melt .

Moisture? I talk about empty Vials. Dry heat machine is cheaper but. Autoclave is better. I only filter gear and put them in the Steril Vials. Filtration also sterilize gear. Do u put gear in dry heat?

Why do you sterilize your flip off caps?

Because why not? They all fit in the same pouch, so I sterilize everything.

True I was just a bit confused like I missed something out like I've had to sterilize them but never have. I wouldn't think it would even matter tbh cause it doesn't come in contact with the inside of the vial does it. It if it doesn't affect you then it's all good but as well you could not sterilize them and fit more stoppers and vials in the pouch.

Because why not? They all fit in the same pouch, so I sterilize everything.

And how many ml water do u use for autoclave and how u use autoclave?

And how many ml water do u use for autoclave and how u use autoclave?

Fill it enough to cover the heating coil completely. Plug it in and make sure the valves are closed. Wait.

If u read the threads here you will find all your answers .

Back