• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

DG TD why are the vials so much bigger than UGL?

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
b44f1b5c31e51334105a8e99ef16ef82.jpg

So I got my Pack from DG in 2 days, ordered Proviron to take during my PCT in a few weeks and a ZPHC test cyp (Verification code checked out)... but why is Pharm Grade ZPHC labeled a 10ml vial but is literally so much bigger and so much more full than UGL vials? Are we getting burned by UGL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zphc is top notch, they overdose their shit in every way possible...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Zphc is top notch, they overdose their shit in every way possible...

I've heard the opposite... others say ZPHC sucks and some say it's good.

And no zphc is not pharm grade, they have the equipment quality control etc but not licenced good brand to compete with pcom quality products mostly overdosed but not pharm grade as far as i heard

Depends who you get it from really,i know for a fact zphc has the potential but you know the chinese will always fuck around, some resellers do better than others but you might want to go for the serious russian resellers being its russian owned. Their hgh along with some peptides is fire, while i never found bad reviews on the stuff its not such a known brand in usa.But no less g2g

Let me crash the the topic please. The two vials t the left of the monster, what brand are those? Are they any good? Reason I ask is I recently acquired a few of their trens and I'm curious if its a good brand? Thanks.

Let me crash the the topic please. The two vials t the left of the monster, what brand are those? Are they any good? Reason I ask is I recently acquired a few of their trens and I'm curious if its a good brand? Thanks.

It is Stoa labs from Hipocampus. All my clients have not complained, and they look and feel of quality. I have not pinned the Stoa though!

As long as the test is actually dosed to 250mg/ml then it doesn't matter to me! Lol. I'll pay the extra if I know I'm getting real quality products

So I got my Pack from DG in 2 days, ordered Proviron to take during my PCT in a few weeks and a ZPHC test cyp (Verification code checked out)... but why is Pharm Grade ZPHC labeled a 10ml vial but is literally so much bigger and so much more full than UGL vials? Are we getting burned by UGL?

Vial could be thicker . I have some short 10cc vials and some taller ones and both are 10cc. As long as you get 10cc in your vial that's what u pay for .

Vial could be thicker . I have some short 10cc vials and some taller ones and both are 10cc. As long as you get 10cc in your vial that's what u pay for .

The reason I posted this is because it is overall thicker and taller. Like I was amazed when I saw the size of it. I swear it's gotta be 13cc's hahaha

It is Stoa labs from Hipocampus. All my clients have not complained, and they look and feel of quality. I have not pinned the Stoa though!

Ok thanks.

I see you use head and shoulders shampoo but your bottle looks bigger than mine ? Is yours from Walmart ?

All of your clients? You a trainer? I've heard that Stoa has pretty good injects. I've never tried them but I have used their 10mg dbol and they weren't bad at all

All of your clients? You a trainer? I've heard that Stoa has pretty good injects. I've never tried them but I have used their 10mg dbol and they weren't bad at all

Yes sir! Redistribution and protocols. And Stoa seems a top of the line UGL. I trust anything from Athens Greece.

Yes sir! Redistribution and protocols. And Stoa seems a top of the line UGL. I trust anything from Athens Greece.

Stoa from athens???

Get Shredded!
Yes it is! The only supplier I know that has it is Hipo.

I seen their prices a bit steep, how would it compare to alpha pharm or any other comercial ugls in us pcom etc

I seen their prices a bit steep, how would it compare to alpha pharm or any other comercial ugls in us pcom etc

No personal experience with Pharmacom and Alpha, but I would go with Pharma or Alpha over Stoa any day. Just because of the proof.

Beleive it or not i paid alot more with alpha pharma than actual bayer when it comes to test or sustanon..I remember the good old days i used to get organon durabolin deca and sustanon in athens for 75$, 4 boxes of clomid for $1.90 eh i miss the days

Beleive it or not i paid alot more with alpha pharma than actual bayer when it comes to test or sustanon..I remember the good old days i used to get organon durabolin deca and sustanon in athens for 75$, 4 boxes of clomid for $1.90 eh i miss the days

In my opinion gear that you can have 100% peace of mind buying is so overpriced these days. Half of the UGL's are half priced bc they are half dosed...

are you advertising for them? there is no way you got your pack that fast unless you have technology from space movies and they just beemed that pack to your house. everyone i know thats gone through them says it takes alot longer then that( ALOT). nice picture though, always been curious to try them but im very happy with my gem of a source now

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

are you advertising for them? there is no way you got your pack that fast unless you have technology from space movies and they just beemed that pack to your house. everyone i know thats gone through them says it takes alot longer then that( ALOT). nice picture though, always been curious to try them but im very happy with my gem of a source now

Dude you have no freaking idea how proffessional these guys are.Ive even had times where i havent sent em emails nothing and its like clockwork.If you get gyno or some shit and youre out of letro or caber thats the place you go...

Dude you have no freaking idea how proffessional these guys are.Ive even had times where i havent sent em emails nothing and its like clockwork.If you get gyno or some shit and youre out of letro or caber thats the place you go...

i do need some caber soon so i will not say another word then until i check them out myself

Man this guy on our forum ordered the last 1mg cab and they sent em 2mg sisnce they ran out,im still thinking to order the 2mg but its pretty steeply priced

I LOVE the ZPHC vials , those are the ones I mix my 4 brands together in .... it is a cool vial .... no stickers

I LOVE the ZPHC vials , those are the ones I mix my 4 brands together in .... it is a cool vial .... no stickers

Yeah I like how they print right on the bottle. It's simple but it pops. ZPHC is one that I've been interested in trying one day

Back