• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pull the plug. I'm glad I did.

JuicedUp55

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was looking for domestic that has no minimum, offers tracking, is quick, and has Pharm grade and human grade products. Alan and drugs gear are on point. I placed my order Wednesday, Funds sent Wednesday, order shipped Thursday, tracking given Friday and pack arrives tomorrow. Lightning fast, you literally are worry free the entire process because these guys are just as customer service oriented as amazon. Pull the plug and use DG if you care about your products being real and dosed accordingly to what they say. Literally every UGL has or has had underdosed batches very often. I'm glad I decided to try DG and my entire next cycle will be DG only. Can't imagine what the gains will be like. Thank you guys.
A happy customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was looking for domestic that has no minimum, offers tracking, is quick, and has Pharm grade and human grade products. Alan and drugs gear are on point. I placed my order Wednesday, Funds sent Wednesday, order shipped Thursday, tracking given Friday and pack arrives tomorrow. Lightning fast, you literally are worry free the entire process because these guys are just as customer service oriented as amazon. Pull the plug and use DG if you care about your products being real and dosed accordingly to what they say. Literally every UGL has or has had underdosed batches very often. I'm glad I decided to try DG and my entire next cycle will be DG only. Can't imagine what the gains will be like. Thank you guys.
A happy customer.

Read the rules before you post again...

Welcome to the DG team! :winkfinger:

A happy customer.

To mich delivery info.

Back