• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fitness/Lifting/Athletic Inspirations!?

WarrENDeatH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone. I just was curious what everyone's lifting motivation was. Growing up I always idolized Arnold Schwarzenegger, and still do. Growing up reading comic books also helped define my expectation of wanting a perfect physique.

I wast just curious what you guys had for your lifting/fitness/health motivations. Any idols you grew up being motivated to!?

I get motivation from a lot of people .

Arnold of course , buddies from High School who used to be fat and now they are competing , my parents living a healthy lifestyle and some Youtubers . I used to like POG , Christian Guzman , Hodge Twins , Omar Isof , Candito . Now i cant stand any of those fuckers. i mostly watch EA and old school BodyBuilders for motivation...

I'd say mine are The Rock, Arnold, and a few bodybuilders, but mostly the old school ones. I love looking at training regiments and food plans, trying to find secrets to help me succeed.

Originally Arnold. When I started lifting around age 18 it was Jeff Willet and Skip La Cour (Skip kept a highly detailed training journal online around 2000/2001, something no other pro was doing.)

The last few years my primary inspiration has been Mike Mentzer. Maybe one of the most controversial bodybuilders of all time, but I also lost almost 90lbs with Heavy Duty training and got stronger than I was training Max-OT.

I grew up also with Arnold as my inspiration, and like you he still is, but now it is more The Rock, DJ is the man now and he is looking damn good so he is currently my inspiration since he is very close to my age, really like his build and it is perfect, not too big but big enough to look very impressive, and can still move! I am actually a little heavier then him right now so I am happy!

I actually buy a lot of Project Rock Under Armour gear

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...es-game-plan?p=1201942&viewfull=1#post1201942

Last edited:

Arnold of course. Had a huge poster of him in my dorm when I was in the military.

Now don't hate but crossfit games is intense. Not local idiots. I'm talking about the finals on CBS. To be that strong , fit and functional is incredible.

In the 90's I was a big Jay Cutler fan..

As time has progressed I like the more aesthetically pleasing physique.

My favorite is a buddy of mine with an old school physique- Francis Benfatto
20156030_1768943336479736_699506752438037237_n.jpg

Back