• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Usps! Problems anyone else

LIGHTW8T

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I saw soneone else have problems with dhl. anyways usps is usually on point when it comes to eta times. i had one order supose to arrive in 3 days and it just sat at the usps hub for one week before it even moved and then they had a problem with there tracking not updating, the order arrived very delayed. i see online a few people are delayed but I just had another order leave a few days ago and now the same thing (just sitting). what the F#&@ usps......... anyone else recently getting delayed eta times or upset with them?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've heard lots about usps sucking, but I've never personally had a problem, I think it really depends on your area

I don't mind delayed landings... as long as it gets here....

"Safely"
the thing was these arent sig required and usps told me it was out for delivery so i waited for a bit then my phone updated and said it was 8 states over.. just frustrating but yes at least there coming...your situation sounds much worse and i hope your pack gets home safely.

the thing was these arent sig required and usps told me it was out for delivery so i waited for a bit then my phone updated and said it was 8 states over.. just frustrating but yes at least there coming...your situation sounds much worse and i hope your pack gets home safely.

Had that happen before. Were you live has a lot to do with how your usps works. My area sucks! But they land safely so what can you do but wait.

I remember my first pack. Sweaty palms, looking through the blinds for 3 days while wearing my gilly suit. Eating MRE meals and skipping sleep in case the postman came @ 0Dark30, being afraid to fart and scare off the USPS gods.

I would be very cautious with tracking your packages.. unless you're using a VPN/Tor
yes sir i do tor. i actually had a friend at the gym show me his emails on phone and said" look my pack arrived at my house", lmao the dumbass signed up for email updates with his personal email through usps. he had no clue what he was doing ( we fixed the issue obviously and had to explain to him why its not ok)

I remember my first pack. Sweaty palms, looking through the blinds for 3 days while wearing my gilly suit. Eating MRE meals and skipping sleep in case the postman came @ 0Dark30, being afraid to fart and scare off the USPS gods.

What about the first time you bad to go pick it up and sign!
I was very nrevous.

Never never never sign for a pack using your name.. ever..

And don't ever ship to your home address... EVER..

Back