• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

sales promo for our new website

ironlion

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi every guy

Our new website is working now.
Our new website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/

We carrying a sales promo on puretropin----hgh to congratulate our website working.
A.)Puretropin-hgh
Order 3 kits to get free 2 kits ---------------(pay 3x200$=600$ to get 3+2=5kits)
B.)Payment:Email or PM for options.
C.)Shipment: Free shipment.
D.)Reship policy: we carry reship policy.
If your order is lost or seized by customs you will get 100% free reship with proof. Proof is the seizure letter you received. You will need a new address also. We will not reship to the same address that a previous package was seized from.
E.) Contact Email: ironlion@securenym.net
F.)Wickr name: ironlionlabs
G.)Time: It will end on July 28

At the same time, we posted our kg offer price of raws . You can go to check it ,maybe you are interested in them.

Last edited:
Just want to say how happy i am with your hgh! if i had the funds i would definitnally be buying more on this sale. They also have some of the best customer service I've experienced on the boards here

Just want to say how happy i am with your hgh! if i had the funds i would definitnally be buying more on this sale. They also have some of the best customer service I've experienced on the boards here

Appreciate the post brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that sounds like a deal , been wanting to run HGH for a while , only thing holding me back is some bad reviews i read about puretropin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Damn that sounds like a deal , been wanting to run HGH for a while , only thing holding me back is some bad reviews i read about puretropin

Where are these reviews link me plz.

Where are these reviews link me plz.

None on here other than maybe one low bloodwork. All bad reviews on eroids. Will link if i run across again

None on here other than maybe one low bloodwork. All bad reviews on eroids. Will link if i run across again

I didn't see any bad reviews there and I never trust eroids anyways.

Hi every guy

Our new website is working now.
Our new website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/

We carrying a sales promo on puretropin----hgh to congratulate our website working.
A.)Puretropin-hgh
Order 3 kits to get free 2 kits ---------------(pay 3x200$=600$ to get 3+2=5kits)
B.)Payment:Email or PM for options.
C.)Shipment: Free shipment.
D.)Reship policy: we carry reship policy.
If your order is lost or seized by customs you will get 100% free reship with proof. Proof is the seizure letter you received. You will need a new address also. We will not reship to the same address that a previous package was seized from.
E.) Contact Email: ironlion@securenym.net
F.)Wickr name: ironlionlabs
G.)Time: It will end on July 28

At the same time, we posted our kg offer price of raws . You can go to check it ,maybe you are interested in them.
Get on this guys!

Great deal!

Back