• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trouble emailing?

getumbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
anyone else getting there emails rejected by DAEMON as undeliverable mail? I never had this problem before, I was just trying to get info on my order and my mail keeps getting kicked back.

I never have, but perhaps it does that if you are using some sort of unsecure email like gmail or yahoo or something. PM adhome01, I am sure he can help you.
anyone else getting there emails rejected by DAEMON as undeliverable mail? I never had this problem before, I was just trying to get info on my order and my mail keeps getting kicked back.

Shouldn't be a problem with the email. Send me a PM and I will take care of whatever you need.

FYI as a back up you can always get in touch with Alan through the "contact us" link at the website.

It was secured mail. Contacted Alan here, he was super quick to respond, that's why I've been a loyal customer for years. Thanks

It was secured mail. Contacted Alan here, he was super quick to respond, that's why I've been a loyal customer for years. Thanks

:winkfinger: Not many sponsors that can say they've been around that long.

Back