• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle on TRT? Anyone

Nofreak

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My Doc checks my levels every 3 months... what can I blast with that will still keep my test levels in decent range? Not trying to lose my script.

I've heard of guys doing NPP and EQ anybody have experience with this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this helps but I'm currently running mast on my trt.

You could add a shorter ester test as well, prop or pp, since you know when your test is you can back off in time. You can always add some orals dbol anavar proviron etc

You could add a shorter ester test as well, prop or pp, since you know when your test is you can back off in time. You can always add some orals dbol anavar proviron etc

I actually did prop and ran it for 8 weeks. I thought 4 weeks would be enough to bring me back back to range...did labs a week before my visit and my Test was still >1500. Needless to say I had to postpone my appointment.

I actually did prop and ran it for 8 weeks. I thought 4 weeks would be enough to bring me back back to range...did labs a week before my visit and my Test was still >1500. Needless to say I had to postpone my appointment.

I'm gonna venture a guess that it was not prop of it was still elevated that high in your system 4 weeks later.

Sounds like it wasn't prop or you were pinning gallons at a time

Back