• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ready to Place an Order

raycanales

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
are there any specials going on now?

thank you in advance

Last edited:
Please do not quote prohibidaboooo posts.
You are making my work soooooooooo much harder than it already is.

D
I dont think ta is a subject of public matter.I would suggest pm reps.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too bright already have your name and where you live posted and you've been here not even a few hours. Newbies need to learn what not to do or post but that will happen when the zombie apocalypse happens lol

Not too bright already have your name and where you live posted and you've been here not even a few hours. Newbies need to learn what not to do or post but that will happen when the zombie apocalypse happens lol
Shit so theres hope

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Whats it like being a cop

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Yo Sugar cakes, here's the answer to your Q.

2017-06-22 06:07:40

After our recent promotion finished we received a pretty decent amount of requests to continue it. We are coming to meet your interests and launching our bitcoin promo for all summer throughout! Yes! You have read it right. The promo will be running till 1st of September!

Just place an order, chose bitcoin as payment option and get freebies on your choice at one of the ordering steps worth up to 200$ in value:

for orders over 90$ - 35$ bonus

for orders over 200$ - 90$ bonus

for orders over 300$ - 200$ bonus

Freebies are sent together with your order! We split bigger orders into smaller packages for free.
Discreet shipping is available. In case of a seizure we reship your order, however without free bonus items.

Have a great summer everyone!

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you , have to convert my ETH to BTC waiting on the Bloodbath to be over first.

Back