• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blac Chyna Says Rob Kardashian Has a Gun, Threatened to Kill Himself

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Blac Chyna Says Rob Kardashian Has a Gun, Threatened to Kill Himself

Blac Chyna says she's "terrified" of Rob Kardashian, in part because he has a gun and has threatened to use it to kill himself.

Chyna's celeb lawyer, Lisa Bloom, filed new docs Monday, adding to her clients claims of violence. As we reported, she says in addition to Rob attacking her in April, that same month, Chyna now says Rob punched her, knocked her to the ground and she ran in fear to her bedroom, where Rob punched a hole through the door to get at her.

Chyna says she's afraid the new series of online attacks -- where he posted naked pics of her and other personal information -- "will lead to increased irrational behavior and that he might harm her in his anger."

As we reported, the judge issued a temporary domestic violence restraining order.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/10/blac-chyna-rob-kardashian-gun-threatened-to-kill-himself/

Attachments

• 0710-rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-e-tv-1.jpg
    0710-rob-kardashian-blac-chyna-e-tv-1.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 55
if he puts that gun in his mouth, he might eat it

So what? Just a couple of nobodies. All the Kardashians are worth less. There riding there dead fathers cote tales. Just because he was oj simpsons lawyer when he killed nicole. Not a one of them has done anything to be considered famous or talented.

Kill them all I say. And I mean everyone. You, me everyone. Ha ha haaa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a small dilemma. If he blows a hole in his cranium, I'm not sure which would look hotter, it or Blackchina's stank hole.

All that money and fame and he picks this girl LOL. You can't make a hoe a housewife he tried to conform her and it backfired on him and now he is pissed. The joke is on him.

Back