• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron Mag Research + communication

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up everyone. Just wanted to let you guys know, I just got home, logged in and have a ton of messages to respond to.

I do apologize for the delay of the past 3 or so days and not responding.

I just got home after being in the hospital, we had our new baby girl, so hopefully everyone can appreciate the lack of normal responding. Glad to be home, the hospital was "pixie dusting" my food, and the food was terrible to begin with..so I think I lost about 5lbs. LOL

But our new daughter is awesome, and now this makes 3 girls at home for me.

Anyways, my apologies for the delays but I'm back and can answer any questions!!

BTW- My code "WES15" at checkout works at all the sites I work with for 15% off!!
With any of these sites and products I can handle communication , customer service and any questions you might have concerning these products and getting your orders. I guarantee all the lines that I work with and I generally respond within 24 hours :) Thank you everyone!! -Wesley

Iron Mag Research - www.ironmagresearch.com

Mile High Kratom - www.milehighkratom.com

MA Labs- www.masupps.com

Iron Mag Labs- www.ironmaglabs.com

IronMagLab HERS (female line) - www.imlhers.com

MuscleGELZ- www.musclegelz.com

Congrats Wes!

You must not have ever used gear that stuff makes you instantly sterile.

Congrats! I have three girls as well. And two boys.

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Back