• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone ever had a NDE? (Near Death Experience)

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Always wanting to hear about those who have.. I have an abnormal fear of death.

I myself have never.

I did get some PIP so bad one time I wanted to die though.

Had an Aunt that was pronounced dead at the scene. She was in a bad car accident and had to pull her out with the jaws of life. She was pronounced dead for more than 10 minutes. The EMT's on the scene brought her back and she has never been the same. She has stated it was the most peaceful and beautiful thing she has experienced. She has wished for death many times since the accident. She would never commit suicide but has a complete acceptance for death.

I've had a few, one of them I didn't give a fuck if I made it or not. Now I hope I never go through that again.

I had a weird near death thing that involved hippy crack. I dont wanna talk about it

i was 14 years old at the time and had to go to the hospital once a week to get allergy shots because my allergies were so bad ( i grew out of it over the years). anyways i went in for my shot like normal and someone else went to the same hospital that had same first middle and last name as me, only difference was he was 68 and gave me his shot. 15 min after shot my mom was driving me home when suddenly i looked at her and said it was hard to breath ( my whole respiratory system was slowly shutting down) mom rushed to ER and my heart slowed to the point of of literally dead. doctors revived me and kept me over night, i woke up and had breathing hoses and wires coming everywhere off my body. very scary experience and still to this day cant understand why my parents didnt sue for damn near kilking me.....

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I once had this orgasm that was so intense...

Lots but the adrenaline hid it until later

- - - Updated - - -

Lots but the adrenaline hid it until later

They say if you can "die before you die" you are forever changed...making it easier to live one moment and one day at a time.

Yep I was a party animal. My heart stopped twice in a yr doing to much coke. A yr later same thing overdosed on extacy and coke I seen the tunnel and the lights that time tho. Also this April, I had a horrible accident at work. I cut off 3 fingers and my thumb on my left hand. I picked up all my fingers,put a tourniquet my arm, loaded up all my tools, and proceeded to try to leave and passed out driving woke up to an ambulance was brought to the hospital they pumped me full of so much pain meds that stop my heart called My Wife and Kids and told him to come say goodbye and as soon as they came in I was alive again. Passed back out and woke up a day later in Springfield Illinois with three surgeries under my belt. I'd like to think God or some type of angels been watching over me but I'd also like to think I'm damn you're Immortal and Savage as fuck LOL

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've died a few times couple times 10 years back from doing too much coke, another time after that from doing too much ecstasy and coke. Then just this April I had a horrific accident at work I cut off 3 of my fingers and my thumb on my left hand. I collected my fingers put a tourniquet on my arm loaded my truck with all my work tools call my wife she never answered so I proceeded to drive home and let her repair the situation. I made it to about the end of the homeowner's driveway and blacked out the homeowners found me call nine-one-one I woke up in an ambulance being driven to a hospital being told I was going to be airlifted to Chicago the hospital pumped me full of so much pain meds they literally killed me on the table. I was told as my wife and children walked in I magically awoke again later I passed back out and instead of being in Chicago I was down in Springfield Illinois with three surgeries under my belt I would like to think I'm lucky but there's another part of me that says I'm damn near Immortal and a fucking Savage LOL

I had plenty of moments that could have been worse. Looking after the fact.

In the moment I've always kept my head about me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the fuck won't my story hit this thread? I've posted it twice now?? Can I get some help Bro's

I got it figured out now. I've done about 4 different times twice on overdosing on coke once on overdosing on coke and ecstasy and this last April. I had a horrific accident at work where I cut off three fingers and my thumb on my left hand. I collected my fingers put a tourniquet on my arm loaded my work truck with tools, called my wife she didn't answer so I proceeded to drive home. I figured she'd be able to fix it with some super glue duct tape and a staple gun. I made it to the end of the homeowner's driveway before I blacked out and ended in the drainage ditch, the homeowners come home see me and called nine-one-one I woke up in an ambulance I remember hearing them on the phone my wife saying I was in critical but stable condition and my family needed to come and see me in the hospital as soon as we arrived in the hospital they pumped me full of so much pain meds that my heart stopped for 10 minutes they said as soon as my wife and children walked in a miracle happened and it just started pumping again I passed back out I was supposed to be airlifted to Chicago but I ended up down in Springfield Memorial like three and a half hours from my house with three surgeries under my belt staring out the window at the Illinois State House wondering what the fuck happened. I'd like to say I'm lucky as fuck but on the other hand I'd like to think I'm also an immortal Savage fucking beast

Yeah I've tried three times now and my story won't pop up idk bro

I've almost died 4 times now. Twice I have od on coke my heart stopped both times. I overdosed on extacy and coke my heart stopped again all three times they jump started me. Then this last April I cut 3 fingers and my thumb off my left hand. I collected my fingers,put a tourniquet on my arm, loaded my work truck up with all my tools and the saw strapped myself in, call my wife she didn't answer so I decided to drive home and see if she can fix it with super glue duct tape and our staple gun,I drove down the driveway crashed into the drainage ditch,and passed out. The homeowners found me called nine-one-one I woke up in an ambulance I was told I was going to be airlifted to Chicago I heard him talking to my family to come to the hospital. Arrived at the hospital they pumped me so full of pain medicine and shut my heart down as they were getting the defibrillator out my wife and kids came in and they said I woke straight up and started gasping for air few minutes after that I passed back out apparently the airlift helicopter was detoured to a worse accident I was supposed to go to Chicago I ended up in Springfield Illinois three operations later I woke up looking out the window at the Illinois state capitol that I've never seen wondering what the fuck happened and where the fuck I was. I guess you could say I'm a lucky mother fucker but I like to just think I'm a Savage immortal Beast LOL

Last edited:
Always wanting to hear about those who have.. I have an abnormal fear of death.

I myself have never.

I did get some PIP so bad one time I wanted to die though.

Y didn't I just say near death experience instead of ( NDE ) it's no big deal but it just bugs me ... my closest NDE was reading a diet plan on this forum

Get Shredded!
Y didn't I just say near death experience instead of ( NDE ) it's no big deal but it just bugs me ... my closest NDE was reading a diet plan on this forum

Sumners NDE was almost meeting me at the Olympia last year....

Sumners NDE was almost meeting me at the Olympia last year....
Ya because I would have to loan you so much money because your luck sucks , I probably would have jumped in front of a cab the next morning

Ya because I would have to loan you so much money because your luck sucks , I probably would have jumped in front of a cab the next morning

Man your imagination is wild

what would we do with you here

Near death? I've been involved in a lot of stuff but a couple that come to mind is having to cut away my main parachute at low altitude and hoping my reserve deploys, did that 3x. And also been in 2 planes that stalled mid flight and where spiralling to the ground. I think those qualify. I could name several more.

Near death? I've been involved in a lot of stuff but a couple that come to mind is having to cut away my main parachute at low altitude and hoping my reserve deploys, did that 3x. And also been in 2 planes that stalled mid flight and where spiralling to the ground. I think those qualify. I could name several more.
Holy shit

Several. Most vivid one and one I will always remember is riding my motorcycle at about 50mph in flowing traffic. Had just rained heavy and streets were slick. Vehicle ahead of me braked hard and had no choice but to brake hard myself. Rear tire locked up and I started fishtailing. When the rear wheel is locked and its released while fishtailing, it's more likely for the motorcycle to flip and toss you. So I kept the tire locked and relied on the front brake to stop and steer. Traffic was stopped dead and I had no choice but to try and squeeze the bike between the cars while I still had no traction. I finally stopped about 3 cars into it. 4th vehicle was a large truck and I didn't have space. Everything was in slow motion.

Guardian angel earned his keep that day.

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

Less than a year ago I was coming off being dumped by a hottie which I never take very well and one night I just went on a self destructive rampage. I put away a whole bottle of vodka, decided to go get some heroin, and proceeded to take the biggest shot of my life and it so happened to be really strong or laced with fentanyl or something. I had a few minutes of the ride of my life and next thing i remember I was waking up in the ambulance with a tube down my throat and lights in my face. There was no pain, no white light, no glimpse of heaven or hell, just the same as going to sleep and waking up. They said I was actually dead when the paramedics came and I was resuscitated. Glad to say I'm back on track training and dieting and rebuilding my gains now at 31.

Back