• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank you to the solid sources here !!!

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know they come and go , but I want to thank the sources that have done or at least try to do the rite thing ( everybody has a hiccup here and there ) trust me as a business owner I know some things just happen . For the sources that have intentionally fucked the consumer ( FUCK YOU ) Again to the sources that have been around , thank you , because I could ONLY imagine all the times you have been reversed scammed or asked for free gear , or god knows what ??? It is like 90% of the customers that walk in our doors ( Collision auto body repair business ) We here it all ... can you eat my deductible ? Free rental car ? Fix this extra shit for free , oh and have it done tomorrow ... Ok I am rambling again , just a thank you to the solid sources on here that help us achieve our goals , that also includes Basicstero , I may have went a little overboard yesterday , however there is something to take out of what I had said ... Anywho thanks guys ....

Back