• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who is the toughest MOFO here ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's funny muscles mean nothing , I bet the baddest ass here besides me !!! ( jk) maybe 15 years ago , is some skinny dude or a big fat dude !!!!! Probably thee MMA body type hillbilly

:coffee:

somebody on here has to know Krav Maga
those dudes are quick and can take you out in a blink of an eye

Krav maga is badass, I did it for about a year but I just couldn't keep up with the cost, between new gear and 250 bucks a
month for a couple classes a week. Instructors were serious badasses though!

Nothing more intimidating than a guy in posing trunks, all oiled up....lol

I'm part of the UFC/special forces faction on here. Way more badass than Krav Maga.

I am.... and i have 5k on it

only dude i think can challenge me is Heckler.

All challenges are welcomed though.

I'm probably the biggest hillbilly on this damn forum..

And I bet 95% percent of you could whip my ass

Yeah, it's those quiet ones you've got to watch out for. No ego, nothing to prove and dangerous.

It has to be me, I fought 30 gypsies at one time in the sheepshead bay of Brooklyn

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Not me, that's why I carry. Not sure what Krav Maga means (Im sort of old), but no need for street fighting, never got into it.
Im more of a mellow stoner type...

somebody on here has to know Krav Maga
those dudes are quick and can take you out in a blink of an eye

No, but I know Mexican Judo.
Judo know if I have a knife
Judo know if I have a gun
Judo know if I have brass knuckles
Judo know man!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Get Shredded!
Franchise24 he was the baddest. He was very highly self recommend.

Seriously dangerous bad ass motherfuckers are those who don't say, "I will fucking kill you."

It's the ones that actually do it. And I don't mean "kill you" as in beat you up. I mean they will literally take your fucking life... no regret and no fear of consequences.

Watch out for those kinds of guys.

Back