• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ribs

ponyboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d8d4eb11e0a1fd0c40b7b1927997bd2c.jpg
e15fd6406a5e58aa8e2429396cba13f9.jpg

Whispering to the ribs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn those ribs look good.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

God i cant wait to get a fuckin grill/smoker

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

e78bf3ac6ba7cc59521fc08e3dc95288.jpg

Done. Happy 4th.

d8d4eb11e0a1fd0c40b7b1927997bd2c.jpg
e15fd6406a5e58aa8e2429396cba13f9.jpg

Whispering to the ribs.

Pony boy gots the spray bottle , the towels over shoulder ... he knows how to do it ... I must say if I ever came across you I wouldn't think you where a gear head , just a big red neck that kicks ass and cooks hella ribs ..much respect

IML Gear Cream!
That is how it's done , just tell me that is a glass of vodka on ice , or just lie and say yes

I'm not Russian, I'm American and that is a empty glass of bourbon. Thanks for the heads up!!!!!

Pony boy gots the spray bottle , the towels over shoulder ... he knows how to do it ... I must say if I ever came across you I wouldn't think you where a gear head , just a big red neck that kicks ass and cooks hella ribs ..much respect

I'm a little of everything sir. Gearhead? Fuck yes. I had a 67 RS 327 punched out 30 over to a 331. HVM 272 crane cam, roller rockers. Twin carb Edlebrock manifold with dual holly 750 dbl pumper's. 400 turbo trans with a 350 spindle for strength, 308 rear end with with reinforced spider gears. I'm a little bit of everything.

I'm not Russian, I'm American and that is a empty glass of bourbon. Thanks for the heads up!!!!!

you gotta love a nice bottle of pappy van winkle ...
but that shit aint cheap

I'm a little of everything sir. Gearhead? Fuck yes. I had a 67 RS 327 punched out 30 over to a 331. HVM 272 crane cam, roller rockers. Twin carb Edlebrock manifold with dual holly 750 dbl pumper's. 400 turbo trans with a 350 spindle for strength, 308 rear end with with reinforced spider gears. I'm a little bit of everything.

no that sounds badass right there

you gotta love a nice bottle of pappy van winkle ...
but that shit aint cheap

My previous Rott was named Pappy. I have Julian Van Winkles email and cell number. Parkers heritage is better. Buffalo trace fucked up pappy.

Back