• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH Timing ?

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When would you start running GH ? A month or 2 before you start running your test cycle, at the same time you start test cycle or while your already in full blast of your test cycle ?

Thanks

Personally, I would only do it during cuttting cycle, and only for post workout supplement, of only 1 IU, or when Im critically injured like say I broke my bones(Hope doesnt happen lol).
It doesnt do very good job in means of building lean mass and it costs hell of money.

If you are still into it, just do it during begining of cycle, because it WILL take significant amount of time to see "VISUAL" changes.

i like to do it all year on,so i feel great,feel junger and i am all years 6-8% BF and i can eat pizza and all shit..;)

I just started my gh run. I am using it upto my show so I'm bulking right now. I think gh is good to add anytime as its extremely anabolic and keeps you leaner than possible on a bulk without it. I'm running 3iu daily.

Personally, I would only do it during cuttting cycle, and only for post workout supplement, of only 1 IU, or when Im critically injured like say I broke my bones(Hope doesnt happen lol).
It doesnt do very good job in means of building lean mass and it costs hell of money.

If you are still into it, just do it during begining of cycle, because it WILL take significant amount of time to see "VISUAL" changes.

I have never done it personally but from reading the vets comments I heard it's good for bulk lean mass. There comments usually say 8-10 iu's (Now I'm not saying they run this bc for all we know they can be lying) Have you ran up to 8-10 iu's?

Edit: not trying to call you out or anything... just looking for solid info :winkfinger:

Imho I like to run gh peptides over hgh. For one it's a hell of a lot cheaper so in turn I can run it at a lot higher dose. Second it's a ton easier to get good peptides as to getting good hgh. Just my.02!

Is the hgh frag any good or comparable to regular hgh at all? I have a hard time understanding if a substitute is so much cheaper why more people don't run it.

IML Gear Cream!
I have never done it personally but from reading the vets comments I heard it's good for bulk lean mass. There comments usually say 8-10 iu's (Now I'm not saying they run this bc for all we know they can be lying) Have you ran up to 8-10 iu's?

Edit: not trying to call you out or anything... just looking for solid info :winkfinger:

I think I did 8 IU of jintropin a day, 2 Iu immediately upon waking up, 4 IU after workout, and 2 Iu before bed, for about 6 to 7 month. I think I can definately say I leaned out quite a bit like I dropped 2~3% of bodyfat without cardio and ok diet. But as far as strength and noticeble lean mass gains, I can say it was fairly comparable with 600mg of test prop a week, just no water weights.

oh also my hairs , and the little paper cuts healed rediculously quickly. Im talking about paper cut on finger and 48 hours later theres not even scratch marks. I think GH works fabuolously with Tren, it slows down hair reducing effect as well as insomnia. I liked the feeling of refreshness upon waking up after gh shots

Again this is only my opinion and I can't speak for anyone else but for me I felt absolutely no difference between hgh and gh peptides BUT....on the other side I couldn't afford to run hgh for as long at as high of a dose as I have with gh peptides for as long a time period.

I take 4ius daily, most people take gh for recovery and leaning out purposes, I did 9 months of GH last year and took 3 months off literally from the gym and I only lost 3lbs and barely any muscle loss... gh you keep more of your gains..gh is a long term committment with alot more benefits such as recovery, better sleep, better moods, positive attitude etc etc..im back on gh now into my second kit and plan on going for at least a year...if you have the cash def worth doing

Back