• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Log

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently I was asked if I wanted to log a cycle from Monster and decided to give them a try.

This will be a full 14 week run focusing on still pushing weight up during my current off season.

Monster products I'll be pinning EOD -
250MG Sust
100MG Mast/NPP Blend
100mg Ten Hex

I'll also be running -
5iu Eurotropin 5x week
12.5mg DQ Aromasin
20MG DQ Cardarine ED

I'll be sticking to Fortitude Training. It's a low volume high frequency set up I've used for a while. Hit almost every muscle group 3x a week between heavy loading sets, pump sets and muscle rounds that are a type of test pause set.

Nutrition is very instinctive right now. Until I get a bit of water and fat off from my vacation I'll be carbs cycle with 2 low days and one loading day. Once I get back in line it'll be high protein and carbs with lower fats. Very boring really.

Picture below is 245lbs before vacation so that's where we get back to in the next week or two then push again.
4d884d97bce4b9ebef38952736d099d5.jpg

hell yeah !

subbed !
maybe i can learn how to do the famous Fortitude trainning

Thanks everyone.

No training today in the 4th.

First pin will be tomorrow, or well, pins. Going to hit 1ml of each oil in a different site to test for pip. After that it's the normal all in one site method.

So the goal for the cycle is to first lose some fat and then transition to putting on muscle?

So the goal for the cycle is to first lose some fat and then transition to putting on muscle?
Not really lose fat but, clean up from my week of vacation. Mostly water and fill back out the first couple weeks then slowly work towards the 255 # mark

Lower Loading

Felt a bit sluggish today. Guess it's mainly from shift change at work but, could be from the low carbs since returning from vacation as well.

Took some extra time between loading sets so the intensity was there though.

Pre workout - 5iu gh

Sldl - 365*10, 405*6 (pr)
Smith Squat (close feet) - 365*12, 405*9
Extension - 110*11
Calf Raise - 185*11, 185*9, 185*8

Close grip pull down to neck - 8 plates *23, 9*17

Incline machine - 270*21, 270*15

Hyperextension - 18, 15

Bb Front raise - 45*22, 45*19

Bb curl - 45*25, 45*21

Post workout - 50g whey, 2c rice chex

Pinned 1ml of each oil in a different muscle group today. Both delts and left glute.

The hex in the MCT oil flowed easily add expected. MCT is my favorite carrier hands down.

Sust was a bit thicker since it's what looks like GSO.

Blend was in between. Guessing it's GSO and EO?

Bit of an ache from the npp/mast an hour after injection but, it's 400mg/ml so to be expected. 200mg NPP alone can be painful so not shocking.

Let's roll!

Lower Loading

Felt a bit sluggish today. Guess it's mainly from shift change at work but, could be from the low carbs since returning from vacation as well.

Pre workout - 5iu gh

Extension - 110*11

Hyperextension - 18, 15

Bb curl - 45*25, 45*21

Pinned 1ml of each oil in a different muscle group today. Both delts and left glute.

The hex in the MCT oil flowed easily add expected. MCT is my favorite carrier hands down.

Bit of an ache from the npp/mast an hour after injection but, it's 400mg/ml so to be expected. 200mg NPP alone can be painful so not shocking.

Let's roll!
Yeah the mast/npp blend can bite a bit. Awesome workout though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm in to follow this. A couple years ago I shadowed a training program in one of your logs and I blew up. I just stayed a week behind you I remember my shoulders and.traps got huge. I could use a switch in routine right about now. Monster has treated me right so far, I'm sure you'll like the gear

how long do this trainning sessions take you Monte ?

Lower Loading

Pre workout - 5iu gh

Extension - 110*11

Hyperextension - 18, 15

Bb curl - 45*25, 45*21

Let's roll!
The gold line is mct oil....all other oils are gso only. We don't use any eo

Will be following along ! So to run 100mg eod npp/mast are you just doing like .25 of an ml? Since it's 400 /ml?

Will be following along ! So to run 100mg eod npp/mast are you just doing like .25 of an ml? Since it's 400 /ml?
That's correct, according to how he said he was running it. .25ml would give him 100mg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

That's correct, according to how he said he was running it. .25ml would give him 100mg

.5ml

It's 200mg mast/npp each per 1ml.

.5ml

Oh ok, my bad. That first post was a little confusing then. Since the label says 400mg, I assumed when you said 100mg of the mix that you were only pulling. 25 out.

I've very anxious to see how you like this! Monster is next on my list. Two top notch reps! And I love NPP. And I love mast. It's a win win!

One thing I really like about the mix is it's 200mg of npp per ml. Most npp is 100, so this is a lot less volume to pin. I need NPP at 600mg for it to be effective.

Good luck man!

looking good. subscribed

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

How is the PIP with that? I assume you are mixing with the sustanon and tren hex, but if the sustanon is the 500 mg concentration, I would think PIP could still be an issue. I generally do not like to try anything above a 300 mg concentration but some of the Monster mixes have my interest if the PIP is not that bad.
.5ml

Last edited:
Oh ok, my bad. That first post was a little confusing then. Since the label says 400mg, I assumed when you said 100mg of the mix that you were only pulling. 25 out.

Np yeah. 400mg hormone, 200mg of each per ml.
How is the PIP with that? I assume you are mixing with the sustanon and tren hex, but if the sustanon is the 500 mg concentration, I would think PIP could still be an issue. I generally do not like to try anything above a 300 mg concentration but some of the Monster mixes have my interest if the PIP is not that bad.
This first pin I did 1ml of each in a different area. No pip today. There was an ache yesterday in the area I pinned the blend but, it's gone.

From here out, they will all go in the same pin yes.

Back