• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cloudy test

Jusvicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I pinned a new source yesterday and while drawing the test I could barely see the needle?? I've run many cycles and never seen test this cloudy. What Ya'll think??

I know there is prob gonna be a good excuse by somebody here but me personally I dont like that shit . I have never had cloudy gear in 15 years or never had to heat gear up to make it work . I would be very unhappy . I also prob wouldnt call the source out on it but I would pm them and let them know you dissatisfied . JMO

- - - Updated - - -

I know there is prob gonna be a good excuse by somebody here but me personally I dont like that shit . I have never had cloudy gear in 15 years or never had to heat gear up to make it work . I would be very unhappy . I also prob wouldnt call the source out on it but I would pm them and let them know you dissatisfied . JMO

Experienced same but in deca 250. I could warm it & cloudiness disappeared only to reveal floating spheres & condensation clinging to glass at top of vial. Prolly water from damp raws. Just my guess. I never pinned it. I tossed it. My unasked for advice would for you to do same. Sponsor will reship. Yours should as well. Let us know.

They call it crashed gear and to heat it up to reconstruct it... Honestly I wouldnt deal with it and ask for a re-ship as nobody should have to go through that trouble and take the chance..

Mine was not crashed. Moisture/condensation was my issue.

Even if this was moisture and or condensation there shouldn't of been any if it was made correctly, he said he can barely see the needle??? That is not right and i'm with murf ive been doing this for over 15yrs and never ran into this issue nor would i chance it; give the source the chance to re-ship as nobody should have to go through the trouble of heating their gear to make it right...
Mine was not crashed. Moisture/condensation was my issue.

Even if this was moisture and or condensation there shouldn't of been any if it was made correctly, he said he can barely see the needle??? That is not right and i'm with murf ive been doing this for over 15yrs and never ran into this issue nor would i chance it; give the source the chance to re-ship as nobody should have to go through the trouble of heating their gear to make it right...

Is usually the case-but problem with moisture is possible bacteria.Easy to take care of-but a hassle and I just toss-Luck-OD

In total agreement with both previous posts. If I need to rework my shit I may as well brew my own. Hadn't even considered the bacteria possibility. No matter, any sponser here would resend no questions asked. I think.

Back