• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test prop frozen

Landmark_Daisy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A guy use the recipe

10gr test prop powder (100mg/ml)
2ml BA(2%)
20ml BB(20%)
70.5ml sesame oil

The same principle is used for making everything else, all others are on point, but test prop become like frozen, he tried to heat it and it becomes clear, but after some time it frozen again, anyone know the reason why is this way? Any help would be appreciated.
d3c05fd6-e001-4d9d-b733-e6c08390d353.jpg165df326-f3ac-457e-8a4d-a7a34f2a6031.jpg

Did he use a magnetic stirrer?

I bet it wasn't stirred and heated evenly and that was the last bottle poured. It has too much hormone in it.

There are a few other reasons but I'm guessing that's probably why

Looks like Energy needed to go back to brew school. Prop at 100mg/ml should be fairly easy.

If I made it I'd just reheat it before just. If I bought I finished product like that I would want it replaced.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I think powder quality was low. Frozen? I think this is crystaled after cold. I saw recipe but how did u cook? Mixing ba bb powder melting. How made oil sterilisation u heat it or filter or filter and heat after made steroid. But I think that problem is powder.

Daisy.. Send me a private message and I will tell you. A magnetic stirrer/ hotplate is mandatory especially with volumes above 300mL.

Daisy what manly hands you have <3

I think powder quality was low. Frozen? I think this is crystaled after cold. I saw recipe but how did u cook? Mixing ba bb powder melting. How made oil sterilisation u heat it or filter or filter and heat after made steroid. But I think that problem is powder.

It's not related to the quality , our quality is always great, with same batch all other clients don't have this issue. He is just new and first time to brew, not familiar with the steps.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like Energy needed to go back to brew school. Prop at 100mg/ml should be fairly easy.
Maybe I can sign up for that class at my nearby community college? Professor Basskillet and Tone are the instructors right?

Back