• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which ASF member has caught the most shrapnel last few weeks on here? (lol) (vote)

Who caught it the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh you know it was king beach,, but we still love him ..

Hahahaha. Best belly laugh just thinking about this.

Man this one is hard...

Bogner is gone.

Sumner is full of shit.

Southbeach I think just gets fucked with.

Dema just loves his sponsor.

My Vote from what I have read all week is Southbeach & Sumner.
Bogner get the boot?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Sumner is a funny dude. Good sport :D

Bogner is gone again? or is he bipolar

I chatted with Bogner quite a bit when he first joined. He seemed like an extremely stable guy. I know he kind of went off the deep end.. did he get booted?

Maybe Sumner is all of them.. the ultimate troll

Damn how did I get classified among these guys....

But yes it's seems I'm getting Alot of shit lately for being a rep....

Yeah....it was just for people who seemed to be getting a lot of shit these past few
weeks, that's all lol

IML Gear Cream!
Man this one is hard...

Bogner is gone.

Sumner is full of shit.

Southbeach I think just gets fucked with.

Dema just loves his sponsor.

My Vote from what I have read all week is Southbeach & Sumner.
Agree with this completely! Southbeach gets picked on but it's well deserved. But top asshole goes to Sumner. Any shit get gets is deserved. He says the most off the wall crap, trolls people, offers nothing positive to ASF whatsoever, posts the dumbest shit...he does more damage on here than good. Any shratnel he gets is well deserved. It's just a matter of time before he is banned again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I chatted with Bogner quite a bit when he first joined. He seemed like an extremely stable guy. I know he kind of went off the deep end.. did he get booted?

They all start stable, but throw in a few tren-cialias-dildo-kratom abusers and they quickly fall off the edge

<insert giant winkfinger here>

You sumnered it up best, he is the ultimate troll.

Agree with this completely! Southbeach gets picked on but it's well deserved. But top asshole goes to Sumner. Any shit get gets is deserved. He says the most off the wall crap, trolls people, offers nothing positive to ASF whatsoever, posts the dumbest shit...he does more damage on here than good. Any shratnel he gets is well deserved. It's just a matter of time before he is banned again.

Wait... he can't be all bad... he did give Dema a job... how many jobs have you created?

Haha true! Maybe if I'm nice he will create one for me.

Inb4 guys who wanted to be named... its a shame guys need to see their name on the webz

Back