• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Finished batch of "Nor & More"..

T

tone

Get Shredded!
Npp150/MastP150

This is for a special member here.. he named it "Nor & More"..

It will ALMOST hold with Mig840.. In my experiences you can up the BB a little but it will increase PIP way more than EO would in this small of amount.

Turned out nice :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170703_104355.jpg
    IMG_20170703_104355.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 135
You should make me a test ISO, mast p, NPP combo :)

Hmm.. I could. How would you protocol those pins? Seems like the NPP and Mast P would be better with Test Phenyl-Prop. It would match the blood levels exactly with NPP since its the same ester.

I could make the ISO concentration higher per MG compared to the rest of the blend and you could pin less oil than with TPP..

Like.. 250TIso/150NPP/150MastP

Wow!! It's crystal clear, looks like it would be smooth.

Thanks fellas! I've got some test/Tren base up next I'll show you guys some tricks!

Looks very nice man. A Test Ace, Mast Ace and Bold Ace is another blend I've been curious about and I think would be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sura.. that would be cool. I never see anyone use Acetate compounds besides primo and Tren. I could easily make those. Would be a fun project!

Sura.. that would be cool. I never see anyone use Acetate compounds besides primo and Tren. I could easily make those. Would be a fun project!

Yeah man you're right. Since Test Ace has become so popular lately it's given Bold Ace a chance to poke its head out. But with Mast Ace being available I think those could be sweet!

Test Ace 100-125
Bold Ace 75-100
Mast Ace 100-150

Yeah man you're right. Since Test Ace has become so popular lately it's given Bold Ace a chance to poke its head out. But with Mast Ace being available I think those could be sweet!

Test Ace 100-125
Bold Ace 75-100
Mast Ace 100-150

Yeah that would be very interesting mix to try right there!
The other one would go great with tpp, isocap is a mismatch in esters

what is the viscosity of this brew? I'm trying to brew up some T.E 400 for sub q purposes, and was going to use 100% EO - would Mig be beneficial? I've never used it

According to what I found, Ethyl Oleate has a viscosity of not less than 5, whereas Mig840 is around 9. As far as being more comfortable and less irritating as possible, I'd go with the Mig840. You could probably make TE400 with no BB, only 1%BA and the rest Mig840. That should be a nice comfortable as possible SubQ TRT formulation only requiring a quarter ml twice a week or half a mil weekly for 200mg/wk.

BTW, tone, this looks like a really nice blend. Same compounds, different esters, that I'll be running starting next week.

Looks good bro. Always nice and clean looking.

According to what I found, Ethyl Oleate has a viscosity of not less than 5, whereas Mig840 is around 9. As far as being more comfortable and less irritating as possible, I'd go with the Mig840. You could probably make TE400 with no BB, only 1%BA and the rest Mig840. That should be a nice comfortable as possible SubQ TRT formulation only requiring a quarter ml twice a week or half a mil weekly for 200mg/wk.

BTW, tone, this looks like a really nice blend. Same compounds, different esters, that I'll be running starting next week.

this is awesome. thanks so much for the assistance!

Thanks guys.. and yes Phil is correct... he is probably the most knowledgeable member on this board.

Get Shredded!
never run either but that sounds awesome...
what type of results would you expect to see on this blend?

Back