• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

T replacement problems

evitisop

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i have been taking androgel 1.62% for the better part of 6 years. i started taking it because i honestly needed it. my T levels were almost nothing. i got tested for several reasons i dont want to go into. after getting a script i immediately felt better on so many levels. i was lucky in that my insurance company (BCBS) covered the script. well, my wife and i decided after she went back to work we would use her insurance carrier as our primary. she had taken 6 years off to watch our children (shes a school teacher and it was cheaper). i quickly discovered that aetna, the new carrier, would not cover the androgel i had been taking for so long. after taking it for 6 years what was i to do? they wanted almost $900/month for the androgel with this new carrier. i could not pay that but i needed the T. those of you have been taking this script for an extended period know what i am talking about. to complicate matters i moved to a new state after being transferred for work. the doctor i had been using would no longer refill my prescription without getting another T test. it was about that time i came across the pharmacom store website. they have come really come through for me. the product i have received is top notch - you might say "too good". it took me two months to get switched back to my company's insurance. that whole time i had no T - no androgel. after finally getting back on my insurance and finding a new doctor i finally got tested again. in that two month period i used the T i received from pharmacom. well... i had to get tested for the new Dr. and my T count was too high. it was 1750!!

this was last week... so in short i just want to say the product i have received from pharmacom has been top notch. i wont lie and say i have tried other people - i have not. pharmacom has really come through for me. its sad i was forced to use them because some insurance company decided T replacement is not a real thing. i still do not know why. i have had many conversations with aetna to date. to say i am mad at them is an understatement. i was forced to go back on my company's insurance because i could not afford the $900/month!

i am writing this in the hope that someone else caught in my shoes will know what to do. i would have never found pharmacom if it were not for a coworker. i hope this doesnt happen to anyone else... BUT if it does give them a shot. sheesh... i feel like a shill but im truly just trying to help. i do not know what i would have done if i had not found them. the depression i get after not taking T for a few weeks is HORRIBLE! anyway, i digress... give them a shot if you ever find yourself in my shoes.

Generic test cream from a compounding pharmacy should be around $300. Androgel is probably the most expensive gel out there. Next time ask your doc for a generic rx.
Good luck.

What was your dose?

I'm assuming you were using a injectable?

Why androgel for that many years and not an injectable oil?

Well this is exactly why people go black market.

The doctors still demonize Testosterone but hand out Opiates and Psych meds, which are 100x more dangerous and addictive, like candy.

Then if you want HRT therapy you have to jump through every single hoop imagineable, and God forbid your labs are slightly high, they tell you your life is in danger and they want you taken off.

The biggest Witch Hunt of our modern day.

Anyways if anyone is in a jam and can't get HRT, there are anti aging clinics, but even those cost an arm and a leg.

And so people turn into "Criminals" in order to get their HRT dosaging buying it on black market.

Another options guys, if you aren't into Injections, is get yourself some 4dhea aka 4andro. This is the legal version that converts to testosterone. Granted, its not anywhere as strong as Testosterone shots, but its a good legal back up plan.

Back