• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump Body Slamming CNN Video

Good for him! CNN is absolute garbage. Now that they knowingly run lies as stories, they lost what little credibility they had, and anyone who watches it is an idiot.

Love Sarah Huckabee Sanders too! She needs to fill Spicers role. She puts all the liberal news outlet idiots in their place. I'm surprised they whine so much abiut being on camera when she's verbally owning their asses!

Liberal news outlets and most democrats are worse than terrorists. They are trying to bring America down all because they are a bunch of babies after Hillary's dumb was lost. Make everyone hate everyone...nice job Dems!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

CNN has absolutely been proven to be fake news. They don't want answers they want a fake narrative.

b8188896ea84fce93fdae07123647ca1.jpg

🤣

accountable for 'fake news'

By Sean HannityPublished June 28, 2017Fox News
nity: CNN is unraveling

CNN, better known as the "Clinton News Network," is under fire yet again for pushing fake news, and President Trump has every right to shout about it.

Three employees have supposedly resigned after the network had to retract a completely false story about Trump ally Anthony Scaramucci, claiming that he was being investigated for colluding with the Russians through dealings with a Russian investment fund.

President Trump rightly slammed CNN, and the rest of the destroy-Trump media on Twitter, writing, “Fake news CNN is looking at big management changes now that they got caught falsely pushing their phony Russia stories. Ratings are way down.
"So they caught fake news CNN cold, but what about NBC, CBS, ABC?” he continued. “What about the failing New York Times and Washington Post? They're all fake news."

CNN is claiming that the only reason the hit piece was published was because "standard editorial processes were not followed." But the network may want to review those so-called editorial processes because they've been forced to retract several other fake news in just the past month alone.

For example, on June 16, CNN had to delete a tweet and issue a correction for claiming that only Democrats were praying before the congressional baseball game. Not true. I was there.

And just one day before that, CNN senior White House correspondent Jim Acosta tweeted and then had to remove fake news about President Trump not visiting Rep. Steve Scalise in the hospital.

That's not all. Earlier this month, before former FBI Director James Comey's congressional testimony, CNN had to change a story that falsely stated that Comey would contradict President Trump's statements about not being under investigation by the FBI.
And finally, James O'Keefe, of Project Veritas, just came out with a new video that appears to show a CNN producer admitting the network has a massive, anti-Trump agenda. Fox News has not been able to independently verify the content of the video. But the purported words of the producer, John Bonifield, are damning.

“Why is CNN constantly, like, ‘Russia this, Russia that?’ says an undercover journalist.

“Because it's ratings,” replies the man identified as Bonifield. “Our ratings are incredible right now.”

He goes on to question the merits of the Russia collusion story.

“If it was something really good, it would leak. So I think the president is probably right to say, like, ‘Look, you are witch hunting. Like, you have no smoking gun. You have no real proof.’"

In response to this very damning video, CNN issued a short statement. It read, in part, "CNN stands by our medical producer. Diversity of personal opinion is what makes CNN strong. We welcome it. We embrace it."

I'm glad this producer will not be losing his job simply for being honest and truthful. But the blame on all of this should be lain at the feet of (CNN boss) Jeff Zucker. He is the person steering CNN on its mission to destroy Trump.

A recent Harvard study found that from Jan. 20 to the end of April, 93 percent of CNN's coverage of President Trump was negative. That could not happen by accident, and is proof of an aggressive, top-down bias at CNN.CNN has jumped the shark. They're completely biased and they have an agenda, to take down the president.

Jeff Zucker is a left-wing ideologue and a Trump-hating political operative who must be held accountable. If the company won’t do it, viewers will.

Adapted from Sean Hannity's monologue on "Hannity," June 27, 2017

Is that your default setting for when you can't think of anything intelligent to say?

Is that your default setting for when you can't think of anything intelligent to say?
You want to go there ? I'm standing next to my union cousin telling me republicans want to take his insurance . You claim to be in the center but repeatedly go lefty . What has Trump done that is so terrible . Give me a list . Well my list is more jobs , stock market up , travel ban ,fucked up Syria , North Korea is a bitch and let the world know we mean business and we are better than you .

IML Gear Cream!
I'm really starting to like this guy, highly entertaining and exactly what America deserves. I see a Time magazine cover soon, and some real news for once

You want to go there ? I'm standing next to my union cousin telling me republicans want to take his insurance . You claim to be in the center but repeatedly go lefty . What has Trump done that is so terrible . Give me a list . Well my list is more jobs , stock market up , travel ban ,fucked up Syria , North Korea is a bitch and let the world know we mean business and we are better than you .
Most of my union Brothers think the same thing. Most of them voted Trump. They're not stupid. Most of them work their asses off and do a damn good job whatever their political views are.

Im third generation Teamster... never once have i given into the Clinton style pandering to unions. Im pro labor af... but i refuse to cast a vote for a cunt left or right if they arent reasonable. This discussion again is becoming left vs right, union vs nonunion, bears vs packers.

step back and realize we all have a fight in this and that fight is our lives, politicians have their own fight which is their interests... part of that is driving wedges between americans to keep their office to retain their interest.

that being said your cuz needs to read up on what Obama Care is doing to taxpayers... like my folks who are working class. Basically im saying that we all need to stop clinging to our rigid thinking if anything will ever get better.

also Dawg, do you have a hawt cousin who isnt a dude? Im hunting pelt🍆

For sure brother! FUck the Union, I love taking their work. They still have to pay 4 times a month to get work... Pay to get a job? WTF is wrong with these idiots.

I can afford $40 a month for bennies and a pension😂

Look guys , OS you are one of the most legit dudes here . Raptor and Mick are my boys and 2 of the 4 I trust in this life . My union opinion comes from working around them not from Fox or CNN . I worked through school on union jobs having to fear if they found out I was a non . I've seen people shit in coolers , steal equipment ,fight and stop work all because a man crossed a line and wanted to provide for his family. Not shit I heard shit I saw . Once again I gave a list ... shit you see daily . What is so bad now ? I ask again. I don't like making this packers/bears but it's the way it is .

Well this got spiced up a bit.

I'm just having some fun on the internet, don't take me so seriously.

I read a lot on sites like Breitbart / Drudge and Huffington Post / Politico, because these sites admit they are on a side, both say they are real news, but admit they are right or left. There is no difference between the sites who admit they are on the left and CNN. They suck, lost all credibility, and crying about it only makes it worse.

One of the reasons Trump tweets is to distract the news to his tweets and away from the narrative of his agenda ( currently healthcare ). They fall for it like dumb spoiled children, it's just funny to watch them get played.

Look guys , OS you are one of the most legit dudes here . Raptor and Mick are my boys and 2 of the 4 I trust in this life . My union opinion comes from working around them not from Fox or CNN . I worked through school on union jobs having to fear if they found out I was a non . I've seen people shit in coolers , steal equipment ,fight and stop work all because a man crossed a line and wanted to provide for his family. Not shit I heard shit I saw . Once again I gave a list ... shit you see daily . What is so bad now ? I ask again. I don't like making this packers/bears but it's the way it is .
I guess I am very fortunate that the BA at my local has figured out that the old ways of doing things has no future and instead started convincing members that we need to EARN what we get through excellence in quality of work. His vision spread like wildfire and now we have motivated members who are the best trained and educated and who are proud of their work. I went through periods that you mention and agree with a lot of what you said. But things are changing and members are voting out the old guard and going with those with fresh new ideas. YMMV. I never look down at non union workers. It just isn't productive when you are concentrating on a six figure salary.

In my industry, in my state, there are no nonunion jobs. The guys who talk the most shit about the union on this board are the most uninformed. I just ignore it while I count my money.

Get Shredded!
the fake stories about the president trying to get the people into a violent frenzy in the streets is causing more division. kinda like how the reps start trash talking other labs and then you dont care if their gear is good or not, your arent gonna spend your money there the damage is done

First before anyone can talk about a subject they need to know some things. In the case of union labor it seems that anyone who is against it doesn't know the history of unions (how,why and when did they start) or what the effect union labor has on our economy.
To think that 10 percent of the work force in America is responsible for America's problems at large is silly. All of America's problems are pretty much the same problems that have always been there.

Read books about union labors start. How unions are responsible for all our current labor laws on the books.
Research stats like....in states where there is union labor the non union counterparts tend to make more money than the non union labor found in right to work states...in other words a non union plumber makes more money where in that same area there is union plumbers. This is because the higher union salaries place upeard pressure on those salaries of non union labor...its capitalism !

Also beat in mind that when you look at a union laborer you might say hey look at him he is doing well! So why not try to emulate that person? Why not go back to your peers and say hey guys I wanna do better..i wanna make more..lets unionize. Let's fight for and work harder for ourselves and do better like them union guys.
Instead you are tearing down and trying to bring everyone down to a lower level. That's called a race to the bottom.
Let's say one day u get your wish and all union labor is made illegal. The next thing that will happen is you and everyone else will find that you are making less money and working more hours. You will also see yourself or a co worker get fired for nothing and then see them rehire the nephew of a senator into that position (nepotism)....
This issue is to vast and expansive to try to make any point on a forum and this post is already to long.
I ask that everyone go buy books and read up on the subject.
One thing our nation is severely lacking is informed and critically thinking citizens. People don't even know history. They don't know who fought in ww2 or who the founding fathers were. And God forbid you ask some one what type of democracy we have have and why the founding fathers set it up that way!
Lack of understanding history is our nation's downfall there's no comprimise...as far as union labor is concerned we can always bang out a deal and make compromises but not until both sides are informed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I guess I am very fortunate that the BA at my local has figured out that the old ways of doing things has no future and instead started convincing members that we need to EARN what we get through excellence in quality of work. His vision spread like wildfire and now we have motivated members who are the best trained and educated and who are proud of their work. I went through periods that you mention and agree with a lot of what you said. But things are changing and members are voting out the old guard and going with those with fresh new ideas. YMMV. I never look down at non union workers. It just isn't productive when you are concentrating on a six figure salary.
Like I said one of the most legit dudes here . Well said . This is the type of mentality I can work with . It's all I've ever believed . Get paid for what you work for . No one is entitled .

The stock market is being propped up. Anyone who truly thinks it is an accurate reflection of the current economic stability is deep asleep.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

What has Trump done that is so terrible . Give me a list . Well my list is more jobs , stock market up , travel ban ,fucked up Syria , North Korea is a bitch and let the world know we mean business and we are better than you .

I so want to have a legitimate debate with you on the issues but then you post stuff like this.
1. What has he done that's so terrible?
Seriously is this how you measure a leader of the greatest nation on the planet? How about what has he done to make America great....again?

I'll answer that with your own questions.

2.More jobs.
How laughable. Those jobs he bought at Trane, are gone but the corporation will still benefit from the tax breaks.
3.Stock market up.
You betcha! Even a moron like Hillary could have given a giant hand out to the likes of the Lehman and Koch Bros. It's smoke an mirrors. Your 401 worth more? Mines sucking ass at 3.4%
4.Travel ban.
Pfft. 90 days of more costs, at best, to keep a refugee out of the country while ignoring the next threat is already here. AKA head in sand strategy.
5.Syria.
The biggest laughing stock so far. At least all he did was waste 100million or so in missles and got to blow up some rocks in a mountain side. Syria was flying from the same base the next day.
6.North Korea.
This is where your ignorance truly shines. They are very close to parking a nuclear warhead in the continental US. If you don't think this is as serious as a heart attack then you are as dumb as that jack ass in the Oval Office who sent that fucking piece of shit Rodman to negotiate the release of the dead hostage Otto Warmbier.

Who's the bitch in that scenario?

Listen to it again. Dead Hostage.

His name was Otto Warmbier, 22 years old.

Pretty sure the name Trump makes that family physically sick.

And the best for last.
7.Let the world know we mean business and are better than you.
Are you fucking 12?
Is this how you envision the way we lead the free world? Is this how you were raised? A cock measuring contest in world politics.

Time for you and the likes of the other supporters of this mental shortfall
of a leader to wake up and realize this is one of the biggest mistakes this country has made in its history.

*disclamer.
The union didn't tell me to tell you how fucking dumb you are. It was my idea.

Oh forgot to mention....the GP Tren is legit as fuck. Taking orders again after the celebration of Americas birthday. Cause us union guys don't work on Independence Day. It ain't right for Merika.

The stock market is being propped up. Anyone who truly thinks it is an accurate reflection of the current economic stability is deep asleep.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

What matrix are you using that shows stock are over valued?

I so want to have a legitimate debate with you on the issues but then you post stuff like this.
Seriously is this how you measure a leader of the greatest nation on the planet? How about what has he done to make America great....again?

2.More jobs.
How laughable. Those jobs he bought at Trane, are gone but the corporation will still benefit from the tax breaks.
3.Stock market up.
You betcha! Even a moron like Hillary could have given a giant hand out to the likes of the Lehman and Koch Bros. It's smoke an mirrors. Your 401 worth more? Mines sucking ass at 3.4%
4.Travel ban.
Pfft. 90 days of more costs, at best, to keep a refugee out of the country while ignoring the next threat is already here. AKA head in sand strategy.
5.Syria.
The biggest laughing stock so far. At least all he did was waste 100million or so in missles and got to blow up some rocks in a mountain side. Syria was flying from the same base the next day.
6.North Korea.
This is where your ignorance truly shines. They are very close to parking a nuclear warhead in the continental US. If you don't think this is as serious as a heart attack then you are as dumb as that jack ass in the Oval Office who sent that fucking piece of shit Rodman to negotiate the release of the dead hostage Otto Warmbier.

And the best for last.
Are you fucking 12?
Is this how you envision the way we lead the free world? Is this how you were raised? A cock measuring contest in world politics.

of a leader to wake up and realize this is one of the biggest mistakes this country has made in its history.

*disclamer.
This obviously coming from someone who watches CNN. I did respect everything you've said up to this point. You are a very knowledgeable person...well you were. Youve lost all credibility. You just wasted your time typing out all that complete crap. You're no better than a terrorist...trying to bring down Americans.

2.More jobs.
3.Stock market up.
4.Travel ban.
5.Syria.
6.North Korea.

And the best for last.
Are you fucking 12?

*disclamer.

The white house did not send Rodman to North Korea and if you heard the press conference you would know that the parents of Otto praised Trump and ripped Obama for lack of effort.

The white house did not send Rodman to North Korea and if you heard the press conference you would know that the parents of Otto praised Trump and ripped Obama for lack of effort.
He watches CNN so he wouldnt get any real news. All they talk about is Russia. How Trump called Comey a nut job. How they are threatened by Trump body slamming a logo. He made himself sound like a complete idiot trying to debate a bunch of points he completely made up. The Rodman and Otto points made me giggle! They all made me giggle.

Back