• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Exemestane/ aromasin recipes

Johnm159

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
80 ml of 190 proof
1 gram of powder
= 12.5 mg/ml

I found this recipe but does anyone have any others they like better for aromasin?
Is there an advantage to adding peg 300?

And where is a good place to get bottles for orals with the dropper?

I used a everclear & peg recipe I found but used VG instead of peg. I believe it was 29.4 ml Ever clear and 10ml VG per gram. Made 25mg a ml and still holding strong.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I used a everclear & peg recipe I found but used VG instead of peg. I believe it was 29.4 ml Ever clear and 10ml VG per gram. Made 25mg a ml and still holding strong.

I can get 190 proof but I remember a source here used something else instead of 190 proof but I can't remember what it was called......

Nevermind ora plus is what I was thinking of

Ora plus,everclear and people who can't get everclear have used Bacardi 151. Whatever has the highest alcohol content. My next exemestane batch will be a 50 50 mix VG, everclear. The VG mask the everclear and makes it just taste sweet.

Ora plus,everclear and people who can't get everclear have used Bacardi 151. Whatever has the highest alcohol content. My next exemestane batch will be a 50 50 mix VG, everclear. The VG mask the everclear and makes it just taste sweet.

That's a fact; I have a list for brewing liq orals various ways, I prefer ORA PLUS or Everclear never had a problem w all the one's were brewed.
I'm kinda new to this forum,can someone tell me if I should post and where? Thnx

Back