• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about Olympus

Yes. The tren is def solid. Great guys from my experience. NPP seems pretty good too, but only two weeks in on that.

Did a 20 week cycle of their test cyp and eq....shit was too legit to quit! Can't wait to start back up but with their deca included this time.

2 weeks into tren ace/mast prop at 600mg EW each for pre contest. ab..so..lute...ly...love it. 5 weeks left to go ;)

IML Gear Cream!
go scope out the O section and look around and you will quickly find your asnwers:winkfinger:..and if not pm one of the reps..ther friendly/knowledgeable.

You WON'T regret doing business with them... Check out the awesome sale they have going on! Won't get any better. I just places my 5th order thru them.

Zero problems and quick to reply to ANY questions. Deliver was fast as well. DO IT, DO IT...

Made few orders. Tren , deca really good stuff. When the test thing gets straight have no doubt it will be good stuff.

5150 has been around the block with clean rep.
ive spent years reading n replying to his posts especially on ironmag!
good to see him over here actually!

5150 has been around the block with clean rep.
ive spent years reading n replying to his posts especially on ironmag!
good to see him over here actually!

Thank you Bro, it's mutual. You are one of the good guys.

Never ordered from them but I won some kind of contest for TNE a while back when they first opened up shop here on ASF. It never got shipped and they stopped communicating after a few e-mails saying that there was a problem with the shipping etc etc. So after that experience I decided me and my buddies would get out goods elsewhere for the upcoming cycles. Of course I didn't lose any money but it's more of principle thing.

Back