• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Migylol 840 shelf life

hangslo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was about to order some Mig840 to start some homebrew products, but I do not have any powders yet (or other associated components), so my question is, does anybody know the shelf life of this product? I have not nailed down a powder source yet, but it shouldnt take me too long, and if anyone feels strongly enough about the one you use versus another, your input would be appreciated in a PM.

I would think it should be at least a year or two, but am unsure, and didnt know if anybody else already knew. TIA.

Nevermind, found it. Should be good for 3 years ... plenty of time

Im looking forward to trying it. Got some local UG stuff locally here because my TRT script is not completely covered by insurance due to the way its written and the number of inject days that vary per month (long story) and the stuff is ridiculously high viscosity. No PIP, but it feels like pushing 90W gear oil through a 25G pin ... I have actually debated sticking it with a 20G. I always made mine with grapeseed oil in the past and it was never that thick. Never used EO or MIG, so looking forward to trying on my next batches and seeing how it filters/flows, etc.

Ya'll that have already used it, youre still using comparable percentages of solvent/co-solvents as with traditional carriers, correct?

Im looking forward to trying it. Got some local UG stuff locally here because my TRT script is not completely covered by insurance due to the way its written and the number of inject days that vary per month (long story) and the stuff is ridiculously high viscosity. No PIP, but it feels like pushing 90W gear oil through a 25G pin ... I have actually debated sticking it with a 20G. I always made mine with grapeseed oil in the past and it was never that thick. Never used EO or MIG, so looking forward to trying on my next batches and seeing how it filters/flows, etc.

Ya'll that have already used it, youre still using comparable percentages of solvent/co-solvents as with traditional carriers, correct?

Thats where people go wrong.. you don't need as much solvent since Mig acts as a solvent itself. Message me if you need help with a specific compound.

Back