• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wellness fitness nutrition WFN bunk

Badbury212

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just incase, if you were wondering about going thru these guys for some hcg. I had some laying around still and was curious, I already knew it didn't work.
2118ce277b363e2888d92f4a6a3fd973.jpg

395e88c45f1d108496756264f1f82d01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmm , didnt Rich got busted a few months ago?

when did you order this?

Just incase, if you were wondering about going thru these guys for some hcg. I had some laying around still and was curious, I already knew it didn't work.
2118ce277b363e2888d92f4a6a3fd973.jpg

395e88c45f1d108496756264f1f82d01.jpg

Thanks for the Post brother that's why we are on these boards to help each other out. If you don't mind me asking how long ago did you mix this up?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just mixed it up today but ordered it idk a long time ago

Why fake that?

Its cheap

Idk I tried a few things with that company and had no success. This guy even tried to make it right with me cuz I got bunk shit. And this hcg was one of the things he sent me lol

No offense to you Badbury because I genuinely like and respect you :)

But guys a failed HCG pregnancy test is not always 100% accurate in determination. You really have you to use personal feedback (if you see increases in testes size, ejaculatory volume), you can do a pregnancy test as another method to confirm, but the blood test is prob most important. You can do an HCG blood test. In the lab section I did a log for Basic Stero and you can check it out.

I have seen legit HCG fail a pregnancy test. That's my only point in this.

And yeah Rich got busted a while back. I talked to him recently and he's started up a Peptide company to my knowledge. I know he is contesting his charges, but they seized all his money and his wife's so I am unsure what he is going to do in terms of legally battling it-

This is the brand from the Iron Addicts bust that got shutdown... most people agree all their stuff was under dosed or garbage.

IML Gear Cream!
No offense to you Badbury because I genuinely like and respect you :)

But guys a failed HCG pregnancy test is not always 100% accurate in determination. You really have you to use personal feedback (if you see increases in testes size, ejaculatory volume), you can do a pregnancy test as another method to confirm, but the blood test is prob most important. You can do an HCG blood test. In the lab section I did a log for Basic Stero and you can check it out.

I have seen legit HCG fail a pregnancy test. That's my only point in this.

And yeah Rich got busted a while back. I talked to him recently and he's started up a Peptide company to my knowledge. I know he is contesting his charges, but they seized all his money and his wife's so I am unsure what he is going to do in terms of legally battling it-

Agreed a 100% I tried it, all did was make me itch and burn and did nothing for the boys. Test was literally at 98 when I got off and tried it. Both were freebies as well.

Back