• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Minivan Checking In

minivanmax

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have enjoyed the dad bod for too long and am ready to get my shit together. I will be taking time to read and learn but will be putting a plan of action together really soon. Look forward to learning as much as possible.

44yrs old
5'9
178lbs

Welcome to the forum brother. Have a read around and learn as much as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we are here to help reach your goals.

I have enjoyed the dad bod for too long and am ready to get my shit together. I will be taking time to read and learn but will be putting a plan of action together really soon. Look forward to learning as much as possible.

44yrs old
5'9
178lbs

Fuck the dad bod! No offense lol. But read up on some compounds, learn what does what and order from one of the many great sponsors on here and enjoy the results! Happy you're here to learn first and not jumping into a cycle. Pm me if you have any questions about anything. Others here who know a lot more than me will also be happy to help.

WElcome.......................better late than never!!

Welcome! Dont feel bad, I am sure there are alot of undercover dad bods here, but there is plenty of great info as well.

Back