• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Please add tne!!!

deemo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I heard brief talk about monster adding TNE to the list, this was a few months ago and still no sign. I wish you guys had it so I could get all my gear from same place. Miss TNE haven't used any in forever since my old go to source didnt have it and neither do you guys.

Is their just not enough demand for it?

Preworkout heaven, pin 75-100mg 45-1hr before workout and I literally walk in with tunnel vision. Makes my workouts so damn intense. God i should of stocked up when i could get my hands on them.

Bout to run 400mg test, 600mg npp, 600mg mast. It would be icing on the cake

i agree bro...

ill run it by the Bossman again

I second that and any other pwo oils maybe some Ephedra too and NNE too... I miss my pwo oils big time...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

me too. the population of who wants it is there. It would sell like hot cakes. i might just try out the xtren. need make an order and ways for more test. I know this is off topic kinda but have any of you done low low dose test like 250-300 max with there npp at 600ish, mast will also be at 600 keep me full but still nice an tight. along with well being i get from it and libido.
I hate test above 400, i usually do 200 test 400 tren but i need to put the tren down for a bit. which is why i dont wanna bother with xtren but i heard an hour pwo gives great aggression

- - - Updated - - -

really we just need some damn TNE!!! lol

Low test with high npp and some mast would be great. A lot of these guys coming out of the Middle East are doing that or using no test at all just anabolics. I wouldn't recommend that for the average bodybuilder....but enough test to keep you in normal range would be great

me too. the population of who wants it is there. It would sell like hot cakes. i might just try out the xtren. need make an order and ways for more test. I know this is off topic kinda but have any of you done low low dose test like 250-300 max with there npp at 600ish, mast will also be at 600 keep me full but still nice an tight. along with well being i get from it and libido.
I hate test above 400, i usually do 200 test 400 tren but i need to put the tren down for a bit. which is why i dont wanna bother with xtren but i heard an hour pwo gives great aggression

- - - Updated - - -

really we just need some damn TNE!!! lol

I absolutely can't let my Test get about 175 ish ... When I do, the sides are too much to bare: anxiety, aggression, night sweats etc ...

Back