• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cyborg Fight JULY 2017

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cyborg smiles today after a visit from the USADA. Megan Anderson is off the UFC 214 card and will not fight Cyborg due to pressing personal issues. Tonya Evinger, the Invicta 135 champ will now fight her.

Anyone think Tonya has even a remote chance?

19510439_1739189459455124_2747133072565540696_n.jpg

19429805_1739190386121698_397004529054002916_n.jpg

Can't stand Wanderlei​ Silva, ops I meant cyborg. She gets caught for testosterone, changes her physical​ appearance , and still able to fight other woman. I get half the men's roster juiced at one point but c'mon look at her.

Sports would be helluva lot crazier with no ban on that shit but people who follow the rules and train everyday away from family to fight, only to go up against a cheat like cyborg is not cool. I hope cyborg gets tko'D.

Can't stand Wanderlei​ Silva, ops I meant cyborg. She gets caught for testosterone, changes her physical​ appearance , and still able to fight other woman. I get half the men's roster juiced at one point but c'mon look at her.

Sports would be helluva lot crazier with no ban on that shit but people who follow the rules and train everyday away from family to fight, only to go up against a cheat like cyborg is not cool. I hope cyborg gets tko'D.
Oh please.. this is a dying and hopeless dream that only natural athletes will reign. They either follow suit or be left in the dust. I don't blame cyborg, I blame the the federation in charge for not being more strict or better yet, why even make it illegal! Stop drug testing and let them compete.

Besides cyborg is one of the hardest fuckin workers in the sport. Her training is top tier and i haven't seen one female come close to her dedication.

I wouldn't doubt she trains extremely hard, give any woman test and I'm sure they'll be an animal. She declined her last 2 title fights at 145ibs because she couldn't make weight, in reality she needed time to get the gear out of her system. I agree with your points but i just don't like cheaters. Obviously I have nothing against gear, but if you're going to take it and compete in a sport where it's banned you're a piece of shit.

Back