• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New order tomorrow !!! Your thoughts on source !!!

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need more Test , Primo , Mast , Proviron , Adex ... Pharmacom VS Alpha Pharma ???? Just your thoughts !!!! I would love to try something new like DQ , Dutch , Gorilla 🦍, etc , just do not have the time rite now .... Drugs Gear is next day service for me ... please remove if to much info .... it is just hypothetical...

alpha pharm has never done me wrong. not saying anything is a guarantee but i could easily get Pcom if i wanted , i stick with AP personally
just my choice

Never getting a pack , being blamed that it was my fault ect... The list goes on with Darius...

When you have a negative mind set towards someone, all you can think about the the bad shit.. darius is one of the most respected sources on this and many boards. Every customer that has paid has gotten a pack or has been taken care of. In your case your FREE pack never came and the rep (myself) even tried to get you squared away and you refused.. so why are you still continuously shitty on darius (pcom)? This was over a year ago.. get over it bro

thanks Mick, much appreciated sir. i hope a lot of guys look up to us, as i look up to a lot of them. I will crack open a brew and a bottle of sust for you.
Not even close... I hope Darius and his goons look up to you over their bullshit operation.

IML Gear Cream!
You're going to order tomorrow and you haven't decided yet? lol...it takes me about a month or two to plan this shit.

Gotta agree with you! Alpha Pharma is alot better choice in my opinion
alpha pharm has never done me wrong. not saying anything is a guarantee but i could easily get Pcom if i wanted , i stick with AP personally
just my choice

I like you Dema but Yes I will continue to shit on Darius and his bullshit PCom.
I am sorry because I am going to chime in ONLY on the facts presented for all of us ... I have made incredible body transformations over the last year on Pharmacom for the most part .... I think this Darius guy is a business man , as am I , and sometimes things will and do go sideways do to many many factors , all we can do is make the before mentioned customer happy EVEN if it is a financial loss , and if you are in a position that you can not absorb that loss , then there is a bigger problem here . To me is sounds like you have a axe to grind ... U r coming off that way , and for the thousands of happy customers, I would just say I hope u r NEVER one of my customers .... Again , I can only go off of what is transparent for us knuckleheads , I DO NOT contest that somehow you got fucked .... However if they reached out , give them another chance to make it rite !!!! Now I have no horse in this race and could give 2 shits , but if a company is doing rite by us let's support them , and if they are not , well we all know the answer to that , just ask DEMA ( TWIN STAR ) . I am sorry if I am missing a part of this story , just going off the info provided to us . Good luck , and try to be a little more open minded .... If they or anybody on here fucked me , I will be the first to stand on the roof top and let it known ...

- - - Updated - - -

I like you Dema but Yes I will continue to shit on Darius and his bullshit PCom.
I am sorry because I am going to chime in ONLY on the facts presented for all of us ... I have made incredible body transformations over the last year on Pharmacom for the most part .... I think this Darius guy is a business man , as am I , and sometimes things will and do go sideways do to many many factors , all we can do is make the before mentioned customer happy EVEN if it is a financial loss , and if you are in a position that you can not absorb that loss , then there is a bigger problem here . To me is sounds like you have a axe to grind ... U r coming off that way , and for the thousands of happy customers, I would just say I hope u r NEVER one of my customers .... Again , I can only go off of what is transparent for us knuckleheads , I DO NOT contest that somehow you got fucked .... However if they reached out , give them another chance to make it rite !!!! Now I have no horse in this race and could give 2 shits , but if a company is doing rite by us let's support them , and if they are not , well we all know the answer to that , just ask DEMA ( TWIN STAR ) . I am sorry if I am missing a part of this story , just going off the info provided to us . Good luck , and try to be a little more open minded .... If they or anybody on here fucked me , I will be the first to stand on the roof top and let it known ...

Never getting a pack , being blamed that it was my fault ect... The list goes on with Darius...
I respect you man, so one question.....your complaints are with the service, not actually the gear? Of course I push DS, because I believe the gear is good, along with the service. Gear from sources can be good, but the service is a very important part of the deal.

Back