• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E 300 Lab Work

powerclean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the lab work for my cruise on the Monster Test E. Been pinning 240 mgs a week split into 2 injections on Monday and Thursday.

I had blood drawn on Monday before my scheduled injection.

For estrogen control I've been taking Adex at .3mg every 3 days.

I'm pretty happy with the results. Few spots are out of range but not by much. Just wanted to share and any input is greatly appreciated.

So yea, Monster Test E is legit AF 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170627-122824_1498587561414.png
    Screenshot_20170627-122824_1498587561414.png
    587.3 KB · Views: 181
That's great brother. Good number. Glad you're happy about the test

Was the adex ours?

looks good brother!

time to Donate some blood 👍

Ah sounds good. And I'd say based off your numbers you're good to run the mast. You're rbc, hematocrit and rdw were on the high side....but not alarmingly so. Like Brutus said...donate some blood

i would donate blood and wait a lil longer than 2 weeks .

what was your last blast ? how long have you been crusing ?

Im sorry to hijack this thread but I tested my blood pressure at 131/83 if I donate blood as well will it go down?

i would donate blood and wait a lil longer than 2 weeks .

what was your last blast ? how long have you been crusing ?

Last blast was 14 weeks. 12 weeks on the Rip Stack and then 2 more on Test and Masteron.

Been cruising for 8 weeks so 2 more weeks would put me to 10. I guess the responsible thing to do would be to give blood and cruise a little longer. Just got the itch to go again 😐

Im sorry to hijack this thread but I tested my blood pressure at 131/83 if I donate blood as well will it go down?
It might......but that's a pretty good number already

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck youre getting me excited for my order to arrive, powerclean....i can almost taste the gainZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last blast was 14 weeks. 12 weeks on the Rip Stack and then 2 more on Test and Masteron.

Been cruising for 8 weeks so 2 more weeks would put me to 10. I guess the responsible thing to do would be to give blood and cruise a little longer. Just got the itch to go again 😐

Do whats best for you brother.

how did you tested?

i like testing first thing in the morning and a couple more times during the day to get an accurate result.

how did you tested?

i like testing first thing in the morning and a couple more times during the day to get an accurate result.

I went to cvs and did the machine. I also have a cuff one at home for your wrists and the average was about 132/83

im only on 300 test

Honestly bro those are pretty good bp numbers

Fuck youre getting me excited for my order to arrive, powerclean....i can almost taste the gainZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're gonna love it man. Everything I've ran from Monster has been on point and their service is awesome.

I'd post pics but I got some very distinguishable artwork. Not comfortable putting it up there for the internetz

I can tell you their Test works because I get about a million boners and blow about four loads a day. I feel like I'm 15 hahahaha

Get Shredded!
This is the lab work for my cruise on the Monster Test E. Been pinning 240 mgs a week split into 2 injections on Monday and Thursday.

I had blood drawn on Monday before my scheduled injection.

For estrogen control I've been taking Adex at .3mg every 3 days.

I'm pretty happy with the results. Few spots are out of range but not by much. Just wanted to share and any input is greatly appreciated.

So yea, Monster Test E is legit AF 

Are you using hcg?

How long have you been on cycle? Sorry if I missed it.

My last cycle was 14 weeks. 12 weeks on the Rip Stack (Test/Tren/Mast) then 2 more weeks where I dropped the Tren.

Switched over to Test E for the cruise, which has been going on for a little over 8 weeks.

I've never tried hcg

What's odd is you are not shut down (testes are still producing testosterone). HCG would do that, so that was the reason for my question. Otherwise I'm at a loss why after 8 weeks your FSH (just barely) and LH are still in the normal range. But I would expect to see .2 or .1

Last edited:
What's odd is you are not shut down (testes are still producing testosterone). HCG would do that, so that was the reason for my question. Otherwise I'm at a loss why after 8 weeks your FSH (just barely) and LH are still in the normal range. But I would expect to see .2 or .1

very good point JD , what other compound would do this ?

Is the op running gh?

HCG is the only one I can think of. Maybe it's just a fluke test result.

yeah Maybe, i would get bloodwork again before you start blasting OP , ill make sure to send you a couple extra vials of Test to cover your bloodwork cost , just pm me when you are ready

You got me bro, I honestly have no idea. I have only ran Test, Tren and Mast recently.

I did notice that my balls haven't atrophied but I thought I was just lucky.

I've been feeling pretty good honestly. Although I do wonder if my Test/E2 ratio is not good with the test being so high. Like would I be better off scaling the adex down a tad and letting my E2 creep up closer to the top end of the range. Maybe I'm over thinking it?

Back