• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Iron Mag Research

TheHugeitive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A few weeks back I ordered their SILDENAFIL CITRATE along with their TADALAFIL CITRATE. Unfortunately these products did not work for my research testing. Multiple different dosages were tried. It was completely ineffective.

I also order their exemestane for my research. It seems that the exemestane has always worked well, but with these two products turning out so poorly I'm questioning the efficacy of the exemestane.

Anyone else have a similar issue? Anyone else run their exemestane?

I've always had blind faith in them given they run everything around here and have nothing to gain with bunk product.

Got a Tadalafil about a month back. Working as it always has for me.

A few weeks back I ordered their SILDENAFIL CITRATE along with their TADALAFIL CITRATE. Unfortunately these products did not work for my research testing. Multiple different dosages were tried. It was completely ineffective.

I also order their exemestane for my research. It seems that the exemestane has always worked well, but with these two products turning out so poorly I'm questioning the efficacy of the exemestane.

Anyone else have a similar issue? Anyone else run their exemestane?

I've always had blind faith in them given they run everything around here and have nothing to gain with bunk product.

These two products are actually all some of the highest reviewed items that IMR carries.

So this is extremely surprising to hear.

Did you contact Prince/Heavy or a rep yet regarding this issue?

I messaged on of the two reps you just mentioned, not going to call someone out by name. Did this a few weeks ago, no reply. Was a simple and respectful message.
I clicked on their name and profile and sent a message. When I go through my sent messages there is no record of it.

I am wondering other folks results with exemestane.

I use their Exemestane and Tada. They both work well for me

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

They work wonders for me. You don't have to believe me though but my blood work doesn't lie.

I've used the prami, stane and tada and they all worked, confirmed the stane works via bloods.

I will say they must have changed something recently cause the stane I have now has a horrible taste. Burns almost. Burns so bad I quit using it. Always did taste not good but its beyond terrible now.

I think the stane was micronized and dropped into everclear many months ago. Not sure how well the stane worked for me. To be fair, I tend to have problems controlling E2.

Tada, letro and various others have always been fine for me.

Aside, TA is always excellent.

I've used the prami, stane and tada and they all worked, confirmed the stane works via bloods.

I will say they must have changed something recently cause the stane I have now has a horrible taste. Burns almost. Burns so bad I quit using it. Always did taste not good but its beyond terrible now.
just took half ml of stane and it is fucking nasty but has worked

I wouldn't use any other IMR, just received Tadalafil
and love it as always

OP I have never heard from you.

Message me your order #, name, date, etc, etc...Thank you.

Back