• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

8 week Vegan experiment with controlled environment

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Me and the wife agreed after this cut contest we are going to do a full Vegan 8 week experiment, since this diet really doesnt affect people until week 3. This isnt some bs Facebook shit. Im talking pre comorehensive bloods, and bloods while on the vegan diet. From 2 standpoints: bodybuilding(me), and average gym goer(wife).

I want to make the absolute best controlled enviornment to see what exactly would happen on a full vegan diet. I need some constructive ideas on how to have a controlled experiment. Heres my thoughts:

First, After this cut id drop all aas to cruise dose test, t3, and ai for the duration of all of this.

Secondly, run a diet for 2 weeks straight at maintenance cals with as precise macros as possible everyday.

Third, take blood work the day before switching diets.

Fourth, switch to full vegan diet for 8 weeks at the exact same maintenance macros.

Fifth, take blood work the last week to compare results.

Seems like a decent idea. But this is for real no fuckin jokes. As scientific as i can make this. It wont be until september October so i have time to get this 100%. Have a lifetime vegan friend writing us up meal plans with macros. Would post tjis is nutrition but half you fags dont even go to that sub.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Why do you think labs will be any different?

i have never seen a sizable muscular looking vegan.. my ex is full vegan
i could never do it . i need at least eggs and fish .
post up the diet if you dont mind

i have never seen a sizable muscular looking vegan.. my ex is full vegan
i could never do it . i need at least eggs and fish .
post up the diet if you dont mind
Neither have i, why inwant to see what happens at maintenance cals. Gonna do a huge log ill have the diet posted as well

Or add farm raised eggs... and mollusks. Mollusks dont have a central nervous system, they dont geel pain. But are loaded with b12 and other essentials.

You'll look like full blown AIDs at the end of this.

Just sayin'

<insert giant winkfinger here>

IML Gear Cream!
Drop the drugs to do a true standard test.
Experimenting is fun and you learn more from EXPERIENCE Good luck.

Someone should be paying you to do this shit...

Part of me thinks either you or her will buckle at the thought of crispy bacon by week 4.

But, I am so interested to see you do this and the results. Good luck with this I am totally going to watch this thread.

You will drop weight like crazy ...I went Vegan for a few months and went from like 215 down to my lowest at around 185 with little effort .

Obviously it is calorie dependent, if you stuff your face you won't lose weight....but keeping meals moderate you will definitely start leaning out big time .

You will drop weight like crazy ...I went Vegan for a few months and went from like 215 down to my lowest at around 185 with little effort .

Obviously it is calorie dependent, if you stuff your face you won't lose weight....but keeping meals moderate you will definitely start leaning out big time .
Gonna try and keep the calories at maintenance befre the diet and during to see if theres any difference in body comp

If you keep your protein high enough to support muscle mass I think you will do fine. Get some brown rice protein powder, you could mix it with some bcaa to make it a complete protein. Not necessary though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back